Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With how strong the shs especially luffy and zoro will be post wano she has no need at elbaf considering the giants would side with the shs too. Shed get her shit stomped.
If the Giants as a whole are anywhere near the power of Oden+9Prime Scabbards plus 5 vet level Mafia, then they should stomp the BMP alongside The Strawhats

What happens when it clogs tho lmfao?

Could be, I wish Oda was a bit more creative with her fruit. Something like that or the ability to go to a younger (hotter) form with her fruit would be killer.
Bro her spit was like acid and dissolving the floor, i dont think any amount of fat can clog up her heart. Probably dissolves on the spot.

Mayyybe if she absorbs a hell of a lot fo lifespan she can revert to her younger self? We dont know the extent of that fruit and there is already a case of a fruit alterning your age( Bonney.)
Post automatically merged:

There is not even a single scratch on that bitch.
Sometimes I feel she is greater than kaido.
She certainly is more durable imo.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
There is not even a single scratch on that bitch.
Sometimes I feel she is greater than kaido.
She spent most of her time pregnant. The reason she doesn't have a scar is cause she spent so much time away from battle.

Bro her spit was like acid and dissolving the floor, i dont think any amount of fat can clog up her heart. Probably dissolves on the spot.

Mayyybe if she absorbs a hell of a lot fo lifespan she can revert to her younger self? We dont know the extent of that fruit and there is already a case of a fruit alterning your age( Bonney.)
I wouldn't be too hung up on fruit similarities stopping Oda. How many abilities can give someone lightning or fire powers lmfao?

Maybe it's her Awakening, to empower herself directly like Shadow Asgard

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I think Loki should be around low top tier lvl, and his army should count plenty of YC lvl peeps and Vets too, that in itself is a force to be reckoned with to be honest.
Fingers crossed this isn't Low Top Tier Orochi part 2 lmfao.

Loki should be a monster same with the entire race. Failed, drunken Ancient Giants are pretty formidable. Can't imagine what trained Giant Warriors will be.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

She certainly is more durable imo.
Shes not.
She needed haki for g4 whilst kaido no sold it
She was in trouble from falling off the plateu
He no sold a 10k km fall

Its just shes not been attacked with ryou yet. Itd fuck her up just as much.

She spent most of her time pregnant. The reason she doesn't have a scar is cause she spent so much time away from battle.

I wouldn't be too hung up on fruit similarities stopping Oda. How many abilities can give someone lightning or fire powers lmfao?

Linlin is called a Great pirate btw,

And WB and Roger at the height of their power are called that too

I think she fought, a lot. Just wasn't shown tho.

Big mom thought the giants could make her > wb and become pirate king

The giants will have the strongest army that allies with luffy
I think she didnt mean > WB individually but as in his overall military power to be perfectly honest, makes sense tho given the amount of allies and divisions WB had, the quality of his pirates>>>>>> BM's Chess soldiers.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Linlin is called a Great pirate btw,

And WB and Roger at the height of their power are called that too

I think she fought, a lot. Just wasn't shown tho.
Great pirate was just an equivalent for yonko imo. Pre pk roger was called a great pirate.
At some point all her kids start being borrn on totland from that point it i doubt she fought anyone serious.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History

Headcanon that she didn't fight. In fact, she was likely pregnant whilst on the Rocks crew. For someone who being obese does not affect her fighting strength, what makes you think being pregnant would? For reference, female professional runners and athletes can dope by by becoming pregnant in a legal way. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.