Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big mom the yonko will be dead for good after this. Whether that be as you say she becomes olin forever or whatnot.
Yeah thats what i mean, you can metaphorically kill her, and leave her as the nice personna she had before. Therefore not a threat anymore.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe Oda won't, but her heart's gonna give out eventually.

Maybe her weapons being perma destroyed will rapidly age her or some shit so she can retire.
Nah man, bitch is a freak of nature, p sure her heart is made of adamantium lmfao.

And tbh i think the reason she's still in her prime despite being so old is thanks to her fruit.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Nah man, bitch is a freak of nature, p sure her heart is made of adamantium lmfao.

And tbh i think the reason she's still in her prime despite being so old is thanks to her fruit.
What happens when it clogs tho lmfao?

Could be, I wish Oda was a bit more creative with her fruit. Something like that or the ability to go to a younger (hotter) form with her fruit would be killer.

Yeah thats what i mean, you can metaphorically kill her, and leave her as the nice personna she had before. Therefore not a threat anymore.
Post automatically merged:

There is not even a single scratch on that bitch.
Sometimes I feel she is stronger than kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.