Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think overall scene was pretty great and some of the best presentation of Zoro post TS

Like him assessing the entire situation in this panel, realizing the stakes

Then saying to himself, fuck the whole conserving energy bullshit, time to get shit done and one shotting Apoo

And then being a supporting leader

And then declaring his intentions for the arc and in the next chapter officially accepting Drake as an ally as he initially disagreed.
Then the next chapter of Drake telling him to go ahead aka go to the roof along with Marco offering him free taxi service to the roof

I think overall scene was pretty great and some of the best presentation of Zoro post TS

Like him assessing the entire situation in this panel, realizing the stakes

Then saying to himself, fuck the whole conserving energy bullshit, time to get shit done and one shotting Apoo

And then being a supporting leader

And then declaring his intentions for the arc and in the next chapter officially accepting Drake as an ally as he initially disagreed.
He's leader material, i really hope he gets CoC to be honest.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
As much as I want that, Oda really likes ball busting his readers. We're gonna get O'lin in Elbaf more than likely.
Nah im not leaning that way after these spoilers.
They were there on rox
She gave him his fruit
They had a rivalry
We were told of their rps at the same time
They are in alliance
And the fact that kaido knows about pudding shows depsite the fact theyve not seen each other in decades theyve been in contact.

I will say, rereading the raid in bulk is much better. There's a good flow of action and does have a Marineford vibe. For all the weekly complaints, I think Act 3 (after Oden) will be a real good reread in the future.
Try rereading Dressrossa, it flows way better than the week to week bs we had to endure. I feel a lot of arcs are this way if they are reread upon their completion.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Nah im not leaning that way after these spoilers.
They were there on rox
She gave him his fruit
They had a rivalry
We were told of their rps at the same time
They are in alliance
And the fact that kaido knows about pudding shows depsite the fact theyve not seen each other in decades theyve been in contact.
I'd be lowkey astonished if oda does that. It feels like the giants thread would need to be resolved somehow still.

Who takes her out then? Kidd..?
Post automatically merged:

Try rereading Dressrossa, it flows way better than the week to week bs we had to endure. I feel a lot of arcs are this way if they are reread upon their completion.
I actually didn't start OP until a few chapters after G4 was debuted, so I had all of Dressrosa basically done for me. It's a great arc with just too many side plots like the Tontottas.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'd be lowkey astonished if oda does that. It feels like the giants thread would need to be resolved somehow still.

Who takes her out then? Kidd..?
Post automatically merged:

I actually didn't start OP until a few chapters after G4 was debuted, so I had all of Dressrosa basically done for me. It's a great arc with just too many side plots like the Tontottas.
Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.