Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean it is pretty hard being a fan of Sanji if you actually have expectations (or any kind) lol.
It is what is it is :)
I think it stems from expectations tbh, i lowered mine and accept that Oda enjoys his gags and that Sanji will always be put in those types of situations. Nothing to get too worked over tho.

Also what do you think about Kaido being Gyarados lmao, dude must've been a Magikarp for a while.

Would this mean that he wasn't a freak of nature like BM and worked for it?

Ain't that the truth,

I've seen a Sanji fan call Oda a garbage writer because he got captured by black maria. Like, at some point you gotta relax.
Post automatically merged:

Lmao it legit happened! But it seems he's bringing Robin and Brook too? Im confused, though BM and Kaido are interested in her(well atlleast BM), hopefully it doesnt lead to another Kidnapping arc lmao.
Is BM s aim robin???
She asked perespero to trust her.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This is a really elaborate ruse if Big Mom really just wants Robin. I know a handful of users want BM to have ulterior motives to this alliance, that'd be nice, but I hope she doesn't betray Kaido just for Robin of all people.

The coolest thing about this panel, besides absolute beastly art is X-Drake literally shitting his pants.
Its almost like he realizes this would have been him if he didn't switch sides
He's upset Zoro stole his kill after doing all the hard work.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
This is a really elaborate ruse if Big Mom really just wants Robin. I know a handful of users want BM to have ulterior motives to this alliance, that'd be nice, but I hope she doesn't betray Kaido just for Robin of all people.

She has no reason to betray kaido. They've gone in alliance to find the ancient weapons and fight the navy she cant do shit on her own.

The coolest thing about this panel, besides absolute beastly art is X-Drake literally shitting his pants.
Its almost like he realizes this would have been him if he didn't switch sides
That '' oh shit'' look was godly lmao, it really puts things into perspective, Zoro's got no time for these scrubs.

I don't think she'll betray him for Robin, but imo betrayal is coming. No way that O'lin stuff isnt gonna pay off in some way.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
She has no reason to betray kaido. They've gone in alliance to find the ancient weapons and fight the navy she cant do shit on her own.
I'm expecting Oda to save her face so she doesn't fall this arc. Betrayal is what'll allow him to do that
Like how after all that hard work he wasn't even able to get past Apoo's tonfa while Zoro in two seconds cut through both Apoo's Haki and Apoo himself?
He was really lucky Apoo was hyper focused on Drake, who was about to finish him off.
That '' oh shit'' look was godly lmao, it really puts things into perspective, Zoro's got no time for these scrubs.

I don't think she'll betray him for Robin, but imo betrayal is coming. No way that O'lin stuff isnt gonna pay off in some way.
Lmfao. If O Tama fucking convinces Linlin to stop, I'm gonna hammer Rossie.

Its kinda cool I guess. I think if Oda actually goes the route of evolution when it comes to Zoan awakenings, that's pretty cool.
It made me like Kaido more to be honest if it's where his story is going. That he was weak and grew strong, kept going till he reached the top.

But then it would make the case of BM unique right? Being the only genetic freak out of the current top tiers.
If Bm's aim is robin then she is not going down.
& if she is going down then BB Will kidnap her.
This could lead to an Elbaf arc tbh.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'm expecting Oda to save her face so she doesn't fall this arc. Betrayal is what'll allow him to do that

He was really lucky Apoo was hyper focused on Drake, who was about to finish him off.

Lmfao. If O Tama fucking convinces Linlin to stop, I'm gonna hammer Rossie.
Nah. They both falling this arc. Their stories are intertwined.

I think overall scene was pretty great and some of the best presentation of Zoro post TS

Like him assessing the entire situation in this panel, realizing the stakes

Then saying to himself, fuck the whole conserving energy bullshit, time to get shit done and one shotting Apoo

And then being a supporting leader

And then declaring his intentions for the arc and in the next chapter officially accepting Drake as an ally as he initially disagreed.

King doesnt need to use Hybrid for Marco.
Hybrid King is reserved for real right hand Zoro.

King would just mid-hard diff Marco, but he needs full power and hybrid to deal with GrandMaster Zoro
Yes, he doesn't need anything against Marco because it would make no difference, Marco stomps in any scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.