• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kaido is quite possibly on the same level as Roger and Prime Whitebeard
I kinda doubt it. Lifting the island doesn't translate 1 | 1 to combat feats and Old Whitebeard with a disease addling his body, 2 holes in him and half a head could break an island clean in half.

It'd be fair to say that Kaido is maybe Healthy Oldbeard level, though.

its a bit strange hearing you say this after seeing you shit on kaido for months lmao
I am always willing to change my mind.
Kaido was not that impressive months ago. He is pretty impressive now. That's how it works

I was ready to accept Zoro as barely YC3 even with Enma (or even less) when him and Drake were clashing with Apoo unless next chapter happened and he no diffed Apoo and made Queen shit his pants and declared he would kill Kaido.

So now I still have him between YC1 and top tiers like I had initially
Post automatically merged:

I kinda doubt it. Lifting the island doesn't translate 1 | 1 to combat feats and Old Whitebeard with a disease addling his body, 2 holes in him and half a head could break an island clean in half.

It'd be fair to say that Kaido is maybe Healthy Oldbeard level, though.
Well he also low diffed so many YC level characters at the same time

I am always willing to change my mind.
Kaido was not that impressive months ago. He is pretty impressive now. That's how it works

I was ready to accept Zoro as barely YC3 even with Enma (or even less) when him and Drake were clashing with Apoo unless next chapter happened and he no diffed Apoo and made Queen shit his pants and declared he would kill Kaido.

So now I still have him between YC1 and top tiers like I had initially
The Shishio Premonition, That no diff Zoro action

gonna request the staff to check who hacked your account
I mean you can't really be too stubborn when it comes to cartoon (Unless you are a die hard Sanji fan or Jo_Ndule)

Tbh, I don't think Ashura is Jack/Cracker level but Kyoshiro should be above them. I think it's really just being countered hard there.
Well lets just wait and see what Kaido shows going forward then

I mean you can't really be too stubborn when it comes to cartoon (Unless you are a die hard Sanji fan or Jo_Ndule)

Well lets just wait and see what Kaido shows going forward then
Ain't that the truth,

I've seen a Sanji fan call Oda a garbage writer because he got captured by black maria. Like, at some point you gotta relax.

Hello Sir!

Ayye Famo..Missed you too :)

Didn't I tell you about Marco the Pegasus?

I wonder how @Jiihad feels abt it
Lmao it legit happened! But it seems he's bringing Robin and Brook too? Im confused, though BM and Kaido are interested in her(well atlleast BM), hopefully it doesnt lead to another Kidnapping arc lmao.

Ain't that the truth,

I've seen a Sanji fan call Oda a PoS because he got captured by black maria. Like, at some point you gotta relax.
I mean it is pretty hard being a fan of Sanji if you actually have expectations (or any kind) lol.
It is what is it is :)

Ain't that the truth,

I've seen a Sanji fan call Oda a garbage writer because he got captured by black maria. Like, at some point you gotta relax.

Lmao it legit happened! But it seems he's bringing Robin and Brook too? Im confused, though BM and Kaido are interested in her(well atlleast BM), hopefully it doesnt lead to another Kidnapping arc lmao.
Spoilers say its just Zoro iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.