Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its kind of obvious that he can at least do a fish and dragon, so people are assuming he can do more i guess because of that
People said this because in the orginal translation it was said " exchange species" at the end of the fruit name. Kaido name is 100beast and he should have a fosh zoan but he have a dragon zoan, with implied he can change the form of the animal with he want to use.

The fact that Big Mom chose to give Kaido the strongest and mightiest zoan instead of giving it to one of her kids is crazy to me considering the power it has, but this also tells me she really cared about him while they were crewmates
I still believe he's Kata's, Daifuku's and Oven's father. The way Yamato's teeth looked in one panel highly resembled Kata's.

So... let me get this straight. Ace knew kids were being kidnapped on Wano and taken to Onigashima where Kaido lives. And somehow he thought this was either A) not worth mentioning to Whitebeard or B) he and Yamato ingested so many drugs that he lost all his brain cells and forgot about the incident altogether.

The alternative to this is that Ace told Whitebeard that people were starving, kids were being kidnapped and possibly enslaved, and this did not raise any concerns with Whitebeard whatsoever as to the state of Oden, his children or the country of Wano as a whole.

Jesus fucking Christ. This writing is beyond retarded.
Well.., just like what most people have guessed already.., oden is a retcon.., and not only that, oda had been shoving him in our throat and mouth fuck all the readers

Status
Not open for further replies.