Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Why is this so complicated for people. The lore is a fish cliams a waterfall and became a dragon. Oda incorporates it into the story by giving him fish mythical fruit model dragon. Same way Black maria is the Yokai, but he incorporates into the story by making her an ancient spider.
They tapped bro. The explanation is right there but they choose to ignore it. It is what it is.

Aren't they tired of taking L's from oda repeatedly 🤣🤣🤣

I think it's a habit they've come to enjoy tbh. They dig their own graves, and Oda buries them.
:sadgrin:

It's been like that for over a decade. Thought they would have learned by now....

I'm travel with my imagination, but it would be awesome if a Koi Devil Fruit user can transform into a Dragon if he climbs Wano's fall similiar to the Japanese mythology. This could explain Kaido's immense strenght, cause devil fruit users became much weaker under the water and if the Koi user can climb the entire fall nonetheless, he should acquire an immense strenght to do that. Also this could explain why is the strongest creature in the see too.

Status
Not open for further replies.