Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Linlin will be the one to "kill" Kaido. Once he is defeated, and no longer has any will to live, she will collect on the debt.
I think those were the conditions of the exchange of the fruit. Once his life comes to a close, she'll take his soul.
But Kaido is already her "homie'. :wellwell:

Too slow since Apoo had no trouble reacting to him. Off-guard Marco dodges his attack so well.
Too slow?

He blitzed Apoo with a frontal attack that was in his line of sight the second he stopped playing around. He blitzed Killer the second Zoro became serious even though Killer was able to evade or block his attacks.

People really need to stop thinking Zoro's causal attacks are equal to his serious attacks.

What's the part that doesn't make sense?
Why are you pretending like we don't have someone who can fight King when Marco is right next to King.
Zoro will go fight Kaido alongside Luffy the way it's been foreshadowed for 90 chapters.
Zoro not getting his own fight where hes able to shine the most would be a waste especially if every other strawhat but him gets one. Hed definitely hurt kaido but it it shouldn't be his main fight of the arc

Against kaido not only is he getting overshadowed by luffy he'd have to share what spotlight he has with luffy, kid, law, killer, and yamato

Again if sanji fights queen, jinbe fights jack, and the rest against tobiroppo its not gonna be Marco fighting king its gonna be zoro
Plus marco fighting king would be a waste of both characters

I will so hyped when we gain a full Rocks Pirates flashback.
Me too I canยดt wait anymore to see the crew where Linlin was back in 38years ago.
I want see any big names who Xebec lead, also all bounties of his strongest members and ofc his bounty.
Rocks Pirate flashback is something with I wait for so long.
In other way im hyped up for toei Oden flashback, they gonna add more fights and stuff while working with Oda(semi canon in that case!!). As Whitebeard,Kaido and Big mom fan this flashback would be the best one.

Status
Not open for further replies.