Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't care oda humiliating kaido or bigmom, but i can't believe oda destroyed his best character:josad::josad::josad::josad:
You have preconceived notions about so called best character and Oda proved you wrong that your so best character ain't best and you start blaming Oda as some kind of self defense mechanism for your ego. Akainu was right all along. Someone with minimum iq should have noticed that WB didn't personally hunt against BB for killing thatch.

and now that's your headcanon:datas:

:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Gotcha bih:milaugh:
And other thing, i dont se as SHAME for oden to get One shoted by thunder bagua right in the face. Theres only One character in OP world that for me wouldnt get One shot with that in the face and is Big mom, but would get Very damaged.

ALL others If caugh off guard by thunder bagua right in the face would be out or dead.

The scabards were out only by the club moving, never a named attack.

all the excuses are lame, you think wb won't know that attacking mf will do a lot of damage to his crew, but he still does it just to save one person. Do you find wb afraid of kaido very ridiculous, he is not afraid to confront roger but is afraid of kaido, being the strongest pirate but does not dare avenge his brother, oda turns wb into a coward completely.
No you are lame. Saving person and avenging person are two different things. Saving person is giving life while avenging dead person won't bring him back.

all the excuses are lame, you think wb won't know that attacking mf will do a lot of damage to his crew, but he still does it just to save one person. Do you find wb afraid of kaido very ridiculous, he is not afraid to confront roger but is afraid of kaido, being the strongest pirate but does not dare avenge his brother, oda turns wb into a coward completely.
Yonko are the real deal, no different than Roger.

WB attacked Roger, because Oden rushed to fight with them and Roger attacked Oden in return.

Oda hypes Kaido, it's no surprise.

What hahaha? Ace was a life that could be rescued oden not, of course WB put in the balance that he can Lost even more of his members in this war he have NOTHING to gain.

Roger? Ahahahaha they only have casual battles not meaning nothing, Just for Fun, not mortal batlles. You trully are reading 6 piece.

J

Jo_Ndule

Yeah right just like when she mid diffed Ulti when she fought her all she did was a sneak attack lol

Who's Who > Sasaki => Jinbei > Snack :madmonk:
[/QUOTE]
Yeah sure

Keep believing that.
Ulti was treated like a joke, she was talking to luffy and toying with her.

Ace that fought Yamato and Jinbei was shortly Commander after when he joined WB.

No flyer can beat or push base yamato to extreme diff.
Unless you think anyone of them cN toy with g2 and g3 ....
Only Katakuri, Fuji, Cracker, yamato treated g2 and g3 like it is none much. In fact yamato did better vs luffy than fuji did.

The only flyer somewhat strong as mid high tiers is WhoWho
That's why oda will make mid/weak trio beat the other flyers in act 4.

The spoilers hints something about the will of D, if she really knows something about that I can't see her as a strawhat
I agree about the if, especially since Robin's role is literally about learning about the lore already. Yamato having magic book telling her about the World big mysteries won't cut it but maybe Oden stayed vague but her pulling the journal after talking about D. Is def intriguing me on the journal's content. Because I don't remember Oden ever talking about D. In the flashback (but I didnt reread it recently so I might have forgot things)

J

Jo_Ndule

You made a bald assertion. And then you made a conclusion based on your assertion.
Yeah

Imagime jack who has done nothing much combat wise... Will beat Cracker. Jack is slower and weaker than boundman by a clear gap .
Queen who's slow and trash will beat Cracker
King who needs zoan for rs sanji , will beat Cracker.
Boundman luffy>RS sanji that will beat either king or queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.