[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a sword maker and i gave Lord Melkor a sword. night 2 i gave 1 to polar but he died.

If lord is scum then my bad but i dont think he is. i chose between melkor and tpein since i think they are most likely town but also unlikely to die at night and also are active enough to actually use the sword power.
what
Post automatically merged:

Should I just

She may be scum blocker.

She, Seatonnes and Luka are my main Poe.
you cant read me

3) @Lord Melkor

Should be confirmed by WUs, i think. Isn't as much "confirmed" as I earlier though. I mean, I thought Yoho was mafia member. Was counterwagon to jesse though.

Self watcher, Chouchou

6) @Red Night

Hello, can you update us on your actions and progress? I still think it's indie tbh, but wdyt?

Bread Stealer, Giant Pink Bird

10) @T-Pein™ 2

Looking back, picking Ratchet over Yoho was kinda random. I personally think it's town, but i'd like to hear what people think tbh.

Duelist, Genzo

13) @Michelle

Gives me werid vibes tbh, but was also counterwagon to Boa.

Clumsy Animal, Some chimera, i don't remember.

14) @Luka

I'd say scum tbh. Voting against scum wagons and all. Choices of actions are weird af tbh. I guess it could be not paying attention if town. Idk. Also result from N3 doesn't add up.

Watcher, Kaya

15) @Bepo D. Bear

Innocent result from CoC. Looking back there's clearly something going on with VP with him so i'd say ability is real. I'd say probably town.

Koby, double voter

16) @The Orca

Innocent result from CoC. From thread i'd say more likely town (mostly for Jesse thing). As scum I'd guess he'd be baiting vig? Idk. Ability itself is werid af tbh.

Captain Morgan, lynch immunity

18) @Random Asshole

I mean, a lot depends on claim here. Could see him as whatever tbh.

No claim

20) @HeWhoHasNoEqual

Claimed vanilla, then veteran, now he's gifting day kills? Why give it to Melkor if he thinks Melkor is scum? Why wait 4 cycles to give it to someone? Why not me or reloaded? I'd say sus af, but like, i'd like him to talk about it. No more walking around it.

Things like presenting Boa as solid town and showing up just to vote Pein 1.0 and dip looks pretty bad I'd say.

no claim

21) @Seatonnes

Ability exists, that's for sure. Thread wise, it's pretty meh. Same "showing up just to vote Pein 1.0 and dip" as HWHNE

Town caller (?). Boodle

24) @Charlie

Zeff, Baker. Basically should be confirmed looking at Fuji's flip alone. After amazing D4, I'm sure i won't be killed at night though.

i chose between melkor and tpein since i think they are most likely town
Johnny and Yosaku approach the body and lift it up out of the water and haul it into the boat revealing the dead person as @Fujishiro

You are Patty [Alignment: Citizens of the East Blue]

Your role is: The Backup Baker
Each night you will bake a loaf of bread, making sure to become perfect at your craft. It is likely your produce will be needed so you place it in a bread box for a rainy day.
[beware - too many cooks can spoil the broth]

You begin the game with x1 piece of bread.

Adjustment: x1 piece of bread in the Bread Box.

Win Condition: As a citizens of the East Blue you win when all threats to your alignment have been removed from the game.
Fuji was literally my backup

Swordmaker could be dude who sold swords to Zoro i guess

I personally don't think so for 2 reasons:
1. stole bread from Boa, confirmed via WU
2. mafia has other role that counters bread (bread poisoner)
Yes, this make think Sword may be jusf eccentric townie.

From my most to least scum read:

Luka
Seatonnes
Michelle
RA
He who has no equal
T-Pein
Bepo
Orca
Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.