[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
3) @Lord Melkor

Should be confirmed by WUs, i think. Isn't as much "confirmed" as I earlier though. I mean, I thought Yoho was mafia member. Was counterwagon to jesse though.

Self watcher, Chouchou

6) @Red Night

Hello, can you update us on your actions and progress? I still think it's indie tbh, but wdyt?

Bread Stealer, Giant Pink Bird

10) @T-Pein™ 2

Looking back, picking Ratchet over Yoho was kinda random. I personally think it's town, but i'd like to hear what people think tbh.

Duelist, Genzo

13) @Michelle

Gives me werid vibes tbh, but was also counterwagon to Boa.

Clumsy Animal, Some chimera, i don't remember.

14) @Luka

I'd say scum tbh. Voting against scum wagons and all. Choices of actions are weird af tbh. I guess it could be not paying attention if town. Idk. Also result from N3 doesn't add up.

Watcher, Kaya

15) @Bepo D. Bear

Innocent result from CoC. Looking back there's clearly something going on with VP with him so i'd say ability is real. I'd say probably town.

Koby, double voter

16) @The Orca

Innocent result from CoC. From thread i'd say more likely town (mostly for Jesse thing). As scum I'd guess he'd be baiting vig? Idk. Ability itself is werid af tbh.

Captain Morgan, lynch immunity

18) @Random Asshole

I mean, a lot depends on claim here. Could see him as whatever tbh.

No claim

20) @HeWhoHasNoEqual

Claimed vanilla, then veteran, now he's gifting day kills? Why give it to Melkor if he thinks Melkor is scum? Why wait 4 cycles to give it to someone? Why not me or reloaded? I'd say sus af, but like, i'd like him to talk about it. No more walking around it.

Things like presenting Boa as solid town and showing up just to vote Pein 1.0 and dip looks pretty bad I'd say.

no claim

21) @Seatonnes

Ability exists, that's for sure. Thread wise, it's pretty meh. Same "showing up just to vote Pein 1.0 and dip" as HWHNE

Town caller (?). Boodle

24) @Charlie

Zeff, Baker. Basically should be confirmed looking at Fuji's flip alone. After amazing D4, I'm sure i won't be killed at night though.
I steal a piece of bread to Seatonnes last night

So it was

N1 - me (failed)
N2 - ???
N3 - Boa (success)
N4 - Seastones (success)

right?

are you at 2/5 rn?
What you make of this bread thing?
Possible he is some sort of arsonist?
Can "detonate" and ppl without bread die?
Don't think we would need 2 bread makers if his ability was innocent idk

Welp, Polar was janitored so we can't verify it.
How exactly do you know he was janitored?
My top theory was that there role gives them a green check, however if the green check dies they die, binded to them. Then there role is cleaned. I think jumping to the conclusion that they were janitored is both hasty and foolish.

Michelle, Bepo, Orca, RA, HWHNE, Seatonnes, Charlie, Melkor, RN, Luka.
I'm confident of those that Myself, RN, And Charlie are good.
Removing Michelle due to s!wagons. Not removing Orca since there posts alone rang evil to me. Removing Melkor due to scum wagons.
Orca, Bepo, RA, HWHNE, Seatonnes would be my POE. Is that correct from my current standpoint?

How exactly do you know he was janitored?
As the Janitor you are able to "clean up the body" and after the factional kill you are able to prevent players from anything from the flip - and all the thread will be informed is that "The Body Is Unavailable For Inspection" with no information about their role or alignment. (x1 usage)
DAY THREE START POST #2

In the commotion of a dead person on the deck, it takes a moment for you all to realize that there is someone else who is also lying face down in the water. However, in the distraction of the earlier death you are unable to get to the body in time and it ends up sinking down into the deep of the east blue. All you recognize floating on the surface is piece of jewelry that belonged to @Polar Bear - but there seems to be no means of identifying them further?

POLAR BEAR WAS ???

Johnny from the recover boat shouts out loud "There is no way we are going to have any chance of finding any useful information about them anymore! Especially with fishmen swimming close by!"

Please Do Not Post Yet | To Be Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.