[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D5 - A Killing Post
A KILLING BLOW

There is a collection of loud voices aboard the deck, when suddenly @Lord Melkor unsheathes a beautiful crafted red sworn known as 'SwordWithNoEqual' and in one swing of the blade directs it at @Luka

...removing their head from their neck in a clean and deadly swing, and never has a decapitation looked so pure. One would assumed only true sword maker could create such a devastating weapon that has killed @Luka with such ease.

You are Kaya [Alignment: Citizens of the East Blue]

Your role is: The Watcher
Each Night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn which other players targeted that player during that night phase. (usage every night)
[you are unable to eat gluten.]

You begin the game with x0 pieces of bread.

Win Condition: As a citizens of the East Blue you win when all threats to your alignment have been removed from the game.

There is sounds of shock and disbelief as someone who was so pure of heart and full of kindness now looks up at you all, without a body attached to their head.

THE DAY CONTINUES

Scum probably isn't handing out day vigs. Meaning town wouldn't have a duel as well
We have at least 4 confirmed town roleblockers.
We had 2 town protections and one was a broken vest giver.
Why are you still trying to solve via role spect?
Cringe.

Hewho literally gave the kill to a scum read of his and I was his 2nd choice apparently.
The day before he voted for me to die...
If you think that slot is town then you are nuts.

We have at least 4 confirmed town roleblockers.
We had 2 town protections and one was a broken vest giver.
Why are you still trying to solve via role spect?
Cringe.

Hewho literally gave the kill to a scum read of his and I was his 2nd choice apparently.
The day before he voted for me to die...
If you think that slot is town then you are nuts.
If you are so confident why vote RA

Status
Not open for further replies.