[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D1 Votecount Final
Votes:
Lord Melkor > Ekkologix > Yoho > -
Charlie > Red Night > Luka
Yoho > Bepo D Bear > Unvote
Ekkologix > Lord Melkor > Michelle > Fujishiro > T-Pein
Luka > Zolo > Naomi > Zolo
Naomi > Fujishiro > Luka
Red Night > Luka
Polar Bear > Mr Reloaded > Fujishiro > Michelle > Unvote > Luka > Unvote > Charlie > T-Pein > Luka > T-Pein
The Orca > Infitima > Michelle > Luka
Seatonnes > Mr Reloaded > T-Pein
Indigo > Naomi > -
T-Pein > Naomi
Fujishiro > Naomi > T-Pein
Gadonkadonk > Zolo > T-Pein
Kiku > Luka > T-Pein
Mr Reloaded > BoaHancocksHusbando > Michelle > T-Pein > Zolo > T-Pein
Colour of Clowns > Luka > T-Pein
Bepo D Bear > T-Pein
HWHNE > Luka > T-Pein

Votecount:
T-Pein: 11
Luka: 3
Naomi: 1
Zolo: 1
Infiniti: 1

Last edited:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
i dont recall u being this indecisive last game, correct me if im wrong
I was murdered day 1 last game but took Polar out with me

I'm 95% certain Bepo should be eliminated going by instincts

It's hard to get an accurate read half the thread was Naomi arguing with Fuji and Luka

Post requirements - A minimum of 10 posts per day is required. Failing to meet this requirement will result in a blue flag. Failing to meet this requirement a second time, will result in your power being blocked for the next night phase. Failing to meet this requirement a third time will result in your being subbed out and if this is not possible, your slot will be host-killed. If you feel you need to exit the game, I will not be offended if you need to exit the game.

@Infitima (7) & @BoaHancocksHusband (3) have both been issued with blue flags for posting less than ten posts during Day One.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I was murdered day 1 last game but took Polar out with me

I'm 95% certain Bepo should be eliminated going by instincts

It's hard to get an accurate read half the thread was Naomi arguing with Fuji and Luka
how did u find polar as scum last game btw. u used instincts?

Post requirements - A minimum of 10 posts per day is required. Failing to meet this requirement will result in a blue flag. Failing to meet this requirement a second time, will result in your power being blocked for the next night phase. Failing to meet this requirement a third time will result in your being subbed out and if this is not possible, your slot will be host-killed. If you feel you need to exit the game, I will not be offended if you need to exit the game.

@Infitima (7) & @BoaHancocksHusband (3) have both been issued with blue flags for posting less than ten posts during Day One.

@CaeDBoyd as well

CaeDBoyd didn't make a post

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
how did u find polar as scum last game btw. u used instincts?
Yeah and then he kept mentioning it rather than just letting it be forgotten in the sea of messages

Bepo also mentioned it a couple of times

Same M.O

Day One End Post
DAY ONE END POST

The first day of the battle between the Citizens of the East Blue and the Combined Pirate Crew has proven to be tough, in a game of deception, lie and pure courage and Luffy and his crew have been watching on with real interest scouting potential feature crewmates for their feature invasion of Arlong Park.

After much finger pointing suspicion has been placed on @T-Pein™ who earned the most votes and must now leave the battle and it was demanded that he walk the plank...

...you suddenly all your track as Usopp (a member of Luffy's crew) runs forwards and shouts at the top of his voice. "Onion! Carrot! Pepper! What do you think you are doing here, I told you three to stay at home!"

You are The Usopp Pirates [Alignment: Citizens of the East Blue]

Your role is: The Fan Club
On the first night of the game you must choose someone to create a fan club for and will be bound to them for the duration of the game. If your target dies, then you will die during the following night phase.
[you're win condition will become the same as your targets, but you will only find this out upon their death.]

You begin the game with x1 piece of bread.

Win Condition: As a citizens of the East Blue you win when all threats to your alignment have been removed from the game. (this is subject to change)

"But Captain we wanted to stay and have some fun! We wanted to form a Fan Club!"

"Well it looks like you kids won't even have a chance to do that. Now go back home before I tell your parents what you have been up too."

[T-Pein was unable to start a Fan Club, so is treated as a Vanilla Townie and wins alongside the Citizens of the East Blue]

+ + + + +

The night phase will last a maximum of 24 hours or until all actions have been sent in. [a countdown will be posted below]

If you have any actions you wish to use and you do not wish to change it.
Post - FINAL ACTION:

Making sure to bold it. If you don't wish to use your actions, a final action of doing nothing is still required to end the night earlier.

PLEASE DO NOT POST - THE NIGHT ONE HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN.

Status
Not open for further replies.