[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day Two Start Post
DAY TWO START POST

After your first night of rest in your collective interview to become a member of Luffy's crew, you are all quick to spot a body over the edge of the ship that appears to be floating face down in the water with noticeable blade marks having left puncture marks up and down their visible parts not hidden underneath the sea. You hear the sound of splashing and as you look two other members of Luffy's crew are approaching in a row boat.

Johnny and Yosaku approach the body and lift it up out of the water and haul it into the boat revealing the dead person as @Fujishiro

You are Patty [Alignment: Citizens of the East Blue]

Your role is: The Backup Baker
Each night you will bake a loaf of bread, making sure to become perfect at your craft. It is likely your produce will be needed so you place it in a bread box for a rainy day.
[beware - too many cooks can spoil the broth]

You begin the game with x1 piece of bread.

Adjustment: x1 piece of bread in the Bread Box.

Win Condition: As a citizens of the East Blue you win when all threats to your alignment have been removed from the game.

You all hear a voice from the shore that belong to none other than Luffy D. Monkey, the Captain of the Crew you all wish to join. "Who needs bread anyway! I am sure it isn't that important anyway. Now start fighting already! I need someone tough to join my crew so we can invade Arlong Park in style!"

+ + + + +

IT IS NOW DAY TWO

- The player with the most votes at the end of the Day Phase will be lynched. If votes are tied, the person who was voted first will be lynched. There are currently 22 players alive.

- The day phase last a total of 36 hours.

Countdown Timer – Countdown to 30 Nov 2023 15:20 in London, England (timeanddate.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.