One Piece Episode 1004 - An Inherited Technique - Unleashing Oden's Secret Swordplay

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • 2/5

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Those DBZ like special beam effects just don't fit into OP, why are they using shit like that?
Because visually, OP is very boring.

Also, this is just a way to make stuff more visually interesting, and its not like we don't see this shit sometimes in the manga. Zoro's 360 pound canon has been drawn like a beam before.

Also, this is just a way to make stuff more visually interesting, and its not like we don't see this shit sometimes in the manga. Zoro's 360 pound canon has been drawn like a beam before.
But why use it with characters that never ever showed something closely similar. I get it with Zoro or BM but Kinemon?

It's was a good episode kinemon pushing back kaido blast with his attack was awesome but didn't know he could fly like that lol but the fight was pretty awesome
Post automatically merged:

Seeing this fights I can't wait to see the other straw hat fights it gonna be glorious
Post automatically merged:

& BM scenes looks awesome the color match her scene Nicely can't wait for sanji

solid episode.

kinemon's sword thrust flame rend looked like a kamehameha.

the togen totsuka was badass, just like the manga.

and those ryou moments are top tier.

the scabbards arguing about their favorite food / ingredient of oden was a nice touch.
it's funny because i've just been speedrunning volume 96 when i came across that detail in the sbs section.

it's also quite symbolic that all of their sword styles are inspired by oden's two sword style.

solid episode.

kinemon's sword thrust flame rend looked like a kamehameha.

the togen totsuka was badass, just like the manga.

and those ryou moments are top tier.

the scabbards arguing about their favorite food / ingredient of oden was a nice touch.
it's funny because i've just been speedrunning volume 96 when i came across that detail in the sbs section.

it's also quite symbolic that all of their sword styles are inspired by oden's two sword style.
Holy shit all of the Scabbards are frigging HUGE??? Aside from Izo and Shinobu. Wow.

That aside, this was a good episode, and I'm really hyped up for the new opening.

OP worked just fine for 900 eps before Toei started adding that shit.