One Piece Episode 1004 - An Inherited Technique - Unleashing Oden's Secret Swordplay

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • 2/5

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Honestly i prefer this over the manga.. seeing how plausible this stretch in anime in this episodes made sense.. even tho it seemed like power rangers cosplaying as samurai..

make Kaido going down for couple of. moments seem believable
Post automatically merged:

I think the episode was damn good except that kamehame kinemon scene, what the hell toei kinemon just blasted through a younkou attack with a single hand that was too much
ye and this is an exception...

it seemed like a homage to Kame Hame ha

to Power rangers

and now ryou is black with red out line

UMPH

Damn the powercreep that kinemon experienced is one of the largest in the manga
kinemon was so scar to even approching to Enma, and look how the anime are going all out for samurai. Zoro is the goat watch and see :cheers:

Kinemon didn't experience a power creep. You just underestimated all the people he faced.
Zoro can solo all the 9 scabban :cheers:

Good episode especially for my agenda :sadgrin::yearight:

wtf
why they were hyping this episode ?!
te chapter was alot better than this shit !!?
992 chapter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1004 episode

2/5

the only good and great part is black maria singing

but i know why it looked trash cuz there's great episodes coming later
roof piece

Last edited:
Next episode is a recap narrated by Barto it seems. But will it be on air next week (and thats why its considered a break) or it will be on air on January 9? (So its basically like we will have a 3 weeks break?)

wtf
why they were hyping this episode ?!
te chapter was alot better than this shit !!?
992 chapter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1004 episode

2/5

the only good and great part is black maria singing

but i know why it looked trash cuz there's great episodes coming later
roof piece
Trash? Lol Then ya complain about the same stuff you didn't like this episode action wise in roofpiece can't wait :finally:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Oden stay chilling in Kaido's head free of charge.
Blast Breath keeps getting countered left, right and center but apparently Kaido still aint got the memo:giogio:
Kaido eating all those attacks is ridiculous. Apart from WB, I really don't see anyone surving those attacks tbh

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Kinemon's technique hard counters boro breath to be fair.
Those attacks aren't scratching BM
I totally forgot about Linlin???? :shame::risitavirus:

Yup they Focusing Hundreds of unnecessarily eye blinding effects with slow effect, but they missed this important little detail that scabbard used coa infusing to their sword
Didn't clock until you pointed it out:josad:

I think the episode was damn good except that kamehame kinemon scene, what the hell toei kinemon just blasted through a younkou attack with a single hand that was too much
Pretty sure it was just them taking creative liberties with how they animated Kinemon's flame rend.

Yup they Focusing Hundreds of unnecessarily eye blinding effects with slow effect, but they missed this important little detail that scabbard used coa infusing to their sword
...You um...you know they did that...like, directly afterwards...right...?

The anime did not forget. They had a literal entire sequence dedicated to them hardening up.