Votes: 7 21.9%
  • 2/5

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • 1/5

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
I'll say it how it is: Unwatchable with this kind of pacing. Only half a chapter covered this episode - that's ridiculous.

The OP anime having a weekly release is just completely outdated in 2022 and we've said it over and over again.

They need to change it to actually releasing seasons like every modern triple A series like AoT, Demon Slayer etc.

This way they can actually have some reasonable pacing (about 2 chapters per episode) and even up there artwork/animation game (although it has been at least solid since Wano).

Bad episode. the pacing is too slow. Toei need to stop with the misleading titles. :lawsigh:
its been a thing since the first ep with the titles so no point in whining over em

don't be surprised if they name the episode where zoro scars kaido as

"Zkk?! : ZORO'S LAST STAND!! "
Post automatically merged:

It was a decent ep.. idk why suddenly i realize i was all teary.. i was like tf you crying over LOL

I'll say it how it is: Unwatchable with this kind of pacing. Only half a chapter covered this episode - that's ridiculous.

The OP anime having a weekly release is just completely outdated in 2022 and we've said it over and over again.

They need to change it to actually releasing seasons like every modern triple A series like AoT, Demon Slayer etc.

This way they can actually have some reasonable pacing (about 2 chapters per episode) and even up there artwork/animation game (although it has been at least solid since Wano).
So basically you wrote a irrelevant post toei heard for 10+ years and don't care about lol
Too slow, it's becoming pathetic
Becoming pathetic? So the first was 1000 was well pace I like the support