Votes: 10 29.4%
  • 2/5

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
it was a cool 2nd half to what could of been a sanji pervy episode but sanji is controlling it though so thats good. BUT, the best part was zoro's speech. it was powerful. And hit queen where it hurt. but the camera was in zoro's face when he explained about cutting up kaido. but apart from that it was a cool episode and a cool kaido ending.

LoL the Zoro gang went all out on powerscaling things so seriously in the dumbest ways possible, and over an anime episode?
What is that desperation for? :kobeha:

Are these the ones who complain about "bait threads" from "Zoro haters" and expect to be taken seriously the whole time?
:cantseeme:

Last edited:
J

JamesBab

Hi fellow bloggers. We are really glad to have found the shares here. Ive been going through my library for this info for years and I will be telling my cohorts to drop by. The other morning I was flipping through the net trying to determine a conclusion to my persistant questions. Now I am hoping to take great care in whatever avenues I can. We are getting all nerded out on the smart ideas we are observing. Moreover, I just desired to thank you kindly for such stellar work. This has forced me out of my comfort zone. Many spiritual knowings are growing in my world. Its really a fantastic forum to make new friendships. I gotta mention also that I am investigating. Here is my new hobby, check out my newly created business site:patch mission viejo in TUSTIN CA

J

JamesBab

Hello fellow bloggers. My wife and I are delighted we came across this site. Ive been scoping the news for this info for weeks and I will be telling my membership base to drop by. The other morning I was flipping through the highest rated sites trying to discover the right solution to my eternal questions. Now I am going to take more responsibility in whatever mode I can. We are getting all spaced out on the smart ideas we are observing. Moreover, I just was led to thank you from the bottom of my heart for such incredible information. This has boosted me out of my comfort zone. Many brand new creations are gaining momentum my world. Its really a grand page to make new great effect. I must say also that I am studying. If you have time, check out my new business site:drywall irvine near INGLEWOOD CA