Votes: 4 11.8%
  • 2/5

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 1/5

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm not sure whether the pacing would ever improve. I think at most we may get one episode which adapts a full chapter, but I think generally the series can manage with adapting at least 3 quarters of a chapter as long as its done well(particularly for some of the Tobi Roppo fights. Jinbei's fight chapter is roughly 12 pages of action, same for Franky)
then whats your expectation for the ishitani chapter

Honestly don't have a clue at the moment.

I'm more happy to speculate on animators.

I'm excited for Tu Yong Ce animating the emperor commander battle.(I believe he confirmed he was working on that via Twitter by mentioning that he was drawing both King and Queen).
Yeah we speculate he's handling that portion because of that... But really.. KA on Rooftop (Maybe AD), KA on Movie (Maybe AD?) & KA on Queen vs King... how does that man find the time ._.

As for Animators I REAAAALLY want more of Archiel, Dorian Coulon & honehone

Yeah we speculate he's handling that portion because of that... But really.. KA on Rooftop (Maybe AD), KA on Movie (Maybe AD?) & KA on Queen vs King... how does that man find the time ._.

As for Animators I REAAAALLY want more of Archiel, Dorian Coulon & honehone
Honehone is great. I think that he may handle more smaller scenes like he did for 1012 with Marco though. His massive scenes for 1001 apparently took months.

Also, apparently the anime cut off his transitionary scene for the Marco cut.

Archiel is also fantastic and Dorian Coulon did great on 1006. Funnily enough, my first experience with his work was his rather rough scene fron MHA season 5.

Vincent Chnasard is someone I'm also really interested in seeing return. His absolutely spectacular.

Just generally though, One Piece has a lot more consistent and even semi consistent talent now than it did in WCI where it was mainly just Tomita, Ishizuka and Tu hard carrying the action.

Nowadays, stand out scenes can come from a far greater variety of animators.

I'm also a big fan of Junwen Tan. His been sort of unsung name. Even though he isn't terribly regular, his one of those animators like Hone who shows up every so often to do either a lengthy stand out scene or a short though really well done bit.

Henry Thurlow also sort of goes without saying lol, his work on 995 was incredibly impressive(and his work on 972 and 1003 were also nothing to sneeze at).

Just a bit of interesting trivia, but the fruit is actually a fengli (鳳梨). Which is basically the variety of pineapple grown in Taiwan. They have stubbier leaves up top and are a bit browner. Also juicier and sweeter. That fruit also shares the character for the mythical bird fenghuang (鳳凰). Idk the etymology behind why they named that version of the pineapple that though. But essentially that's why Marco likes pineapples, bc he's a mix of the western phoenix and the eastern version fenghuang.
Well, the more you know Lmao. Thanks for sharing ^^
Also Marco is a cannibal.
Pretty much lol.