One Piece Episode 1016 - The Battle of the Monsters! The Three Stubborn Captains

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • 4/5

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • 3/5

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • 2/5

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Good lord, Kaido took Zoro and Killer's attack with zero damage:josad:
Luffy needs to teach them some of that internal damage, share the loot my boy:funky:
Post automatically merged:

The Sanji/BM scene :whitepress:
Skipped it. If you ain't on the roof, I am honestly not interested:kayneshrug:

I skipped that entire part, as well as was fast forwarding the slow parts of roofpiece where characters just stared

You could say I watched a roughly 5 minute episode
Good on you for skipping it. That Sanji shit was complete ass, it actually pissed me off while I was watching it lmao. Whoever thought adding that segment in the middle of this episode was a good idea is dumb lol

Zoro = haki monster (he know about ryou,internal damage) but captain mid has no idea what happening:suresure:
Zoro = even without haki can counter all fire attacks (big mom suprise like ftw is happening) let not talk about Kaido strongest attack that is base on fire ( Zoro is the perfect killing machine)

Zoro = he is the one warning luffy twice so much about his future side.... Zoro has better instinct aka coo than Luffy

Zoro didnt use haki against Kaido (check the blades, none is black)

Zoro speed is on Luffy level (which mean super fast)

Anime was meh, only a few action scene on the rooftop were good, Sanji part was horrible fuck that soyaboy:suresure: