Votes: 7 9.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • 1/5

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
Zoro does use Coc in his attack which is emphasized but not in its complete form if seems

its hard to say that it was enma that drew it out like it suggested in the manga but it seems that Coc is being portrayed as a Golden tint as well

Zoro's character moment in this chap is just PURE BLISS IN ME EYES

This is consistent with how they've portrayed all of Kaido's prior attacks, and its a pretty accurate recreation of the manga in this instance. Also, even in the manga there is some confusion. Like, yeah, some of the lightning is black, but what is the non black lightning? Is that just the visual indicator for Kaido's attack pattern?
Aura and coc infusing attack are totally different things . As you see from the panel , kaido clearly used coc infusing attack . In the manga , oda was clear about it . He does not put black lighting on every thing . Most of us read manga and we know the what it is . Just think about anime follower . How can they understand coc infusing attack is most powerful attack ? And real question is that why is toei using light effect in every scene . This is the first time . Like im watching dbz

Episode was slow paced. The flashbacks in particular killed a lot of the momentum and were really unnecessary.

I liked the atmosphere throughout the episode. I've seen some complaints here about the ambient sound, but I think its appropriate and definitely adds to the dower atmosphere of the battlefield. The music choices also were generally really nice.

But yeah, the episode was quite slow. Especially during the first half.

The second half was significantly better.

There were also some storyboard choices that made things a bit confusing in relation to Kaido and Luffy in the crater.

Although there were scheduling issues with the Asura scene, I do think its a really great highlight, and I appreciated the change in compositing to make the scene stand out, even though I think that some of the choices perhaps didn't work the best.

Overall, a fine episode, liked the atmosphere, but very much on the slow side. The highlight was definitely memorable, but the first half is a bit of a slog to get through in order to get to it. The second long flashback this episode was actually super annoying. Smaller flashbacks can be fine. I liked the flashback Kaido had to thinking of Zoro's prior attacks, but the ones showing full scenes again are redundant.

Next week looks like it'll be fun. Shida is doing the main bit of action based on the NEP, which is surprisng considering he did a scene on 1025.

Aura and coc infusing attack are totally different things . As you see from the panel , kaido clearly used coc infusing attack . In the manga , oda was clear about it . He does not put black lighting on every thing . Most of us read manga and we know the what it is . Just think about anime follower . How can they understand coc infusing attack is most powerful attack ? And real question is that why is toei using light effect in every scene . This is the first time . Like im watching dbz
"First time" lol "let me ignore all the others episodes that had light effects but this one? Oh boy this one? This the only one that was Dbz" good one mrt

AYO, Linlin confirmed to be able to survive sky-island drops to the ocean and Wano Prometheus is now immune to seawater. :finally: BM even as she loses still manages to win, fucking Toei loves this fat bitch as much as they love to dickride Zoro. :fullmom:

:cheers:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
as expected animation for ashura was lack luster
Post automatically merged:

well, at least we know that before luffy unlocked aCoC, enma was stronger than him

Last edited: