Votes: 7 9.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • 1/5

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
Well animated in parts, but they fucked up another big chapter, this should have been an iconic episode, yes with Zoro's asura but more importantly bookmarked by Kaidou trying to kill Luffy and then Luffy getting back up and slamming him.

Instead it was filled with Big Mom filler (she falls in? and then they repeat the scene 3 times).

Now they will stretch 6 pages into an episode, interlaced with more Big Mom filler.

This is why shitty manga series like Kimetsu No Yaiba win in anime, because their adaptations aren't filler filled nonsense, this is one of the most hype chapters of the series, split into two for TOEI's profit and disregarding the theme to hype CoC, disgusting.
Kaido was distracted again, you really know your stuff.

Wado, Enma was already sheathed.
God bless your soul, being a Lanjifan is probably worse than being ripped apart by a pack of hyenas. :myman:
Zolo the useless cross get saved by sanji and it was enma kid you are lost like zolo he can even find the right way. Sanji is the WINGS OF THE PIRATE KING KID Thats enough and dont forget how sanji kicked the useless cross to chopper:cheers::kuzanshut:
Post automatically merged:

But why haven't Yamato shown golden aura? Maybe in her fight against Kaidou
Its only a color nothing more

Kaido was distracted again, you really know your stuff.
He was distracted, hence the twisting of the neck and reaction. The manga is the only canon there is if the anime directly disregards it.

TOEI tards added Zoro cutting the rock BM stood on last episode because they realize him dealing with homies while the captains dealt with Big Mom made him look like a second stringer lol, this is just more creative writing on their part, knowing that Zoro is leaving the roof and the captains are fighting.

Just watched the clip on YT. Asura looked cool af. Not going to watch the episode but that attack was dope.
to be honest only the last 10minutes are worth watching. the rest is just a recap of previews episodes. I believe it still a good idea to reuse hakkai just to make it clear that Zoro is badly injured.

Zoro hunting prometheus was well done. Law attack was clean but no overuse of auras (the barrier was very meh) hybrid kaido bypass courtay like nothing.

Law speechless after Asura was the peak of this episode, it lasted 2-3 seconds (the way the express law emotion is way better than in the manga:suresure::myman:)

to be honest only the last 10minutes are worth watching. the rest is just a recap of previews episodes. I believe it still a good idea to reuse hakkai just to make it clear that Zoro is badly injured.
I thought the flashback was too long, but that was a common complaint last episode.

Its a shame because Nagamine used flashbacks really well later in the episode where he had Kaido briefly remember Zoro's prior attacks. Those quick flashes were really dramatically effective and served as a more effective reminder of the events of the fight.

I thought the flashback was too long, but that was a common complaint last episode.

Its a shame because Nagamine used flashbacks really well later in the episode where he had Kaido briefly remember Zoro's prior attacks. Those quick flashes were really dramatically effective and served as a more effective reminder of the events of the fight.
Indeed, I would have like a longer clash for law against Kaido but they follow exactly the manga.

An other miss opportunity was Kaido speech after Zoro asura in which he stated that if they would have joined Kaido they would conqueror the world. I dont mind if the anime team would have expand that moment with some extra filler moment.

Kaido bagua was meh - Zoro was hit first then law but I didnt like the animation

He was distracted, hence the twisting of the neck and reaction. The manga is the only canon there is if the anime directly disregards it.

TOEI tards added Zoro cutting the rock BM stood on last episode because they realize him dealing with homies while the captains dealt with Big Mom made him look like a second stringer lol, this is just more creative writing on their part, knowing that Zoro is leaving the roof and the captains are fighting.
Makes sense, after making everyone completely useless against Kaido while Zoro is performing at that level with his own power and haki unlike a certain character. :quest:

Purgatory Onigiri vs Killer, Tower Climb vs Hawkins' Doll, that Filler Tatsumaki vs fodder Samurai and the Shishi Sonson vs Apoo...
If we're being honest, they all had better animation than Zoro's scenes in Roofpiece.
Thats probably more subjective opinion.

I'd say this was definitely better than the Tower Climb against Hawkins, the Filler Tatsumaki and the Lion Song vs Apoo on a technical level.

This scene just had way more going on.

The background animation for Purgatory Onigiri vs Killer is better though. Its hard to top that level of background animation in long continous shots.

Purgatory Onigiri vs Killer, Tower Climb vs Hawkins' Doll, that Filler Tatsumaki vs fodder Samurai and the Shishi Sonson vs Apoo...
If we're being honest, they all had better animation than Zoro's scenes in Roofpiece.

Fuck Toei and it's stupid ass auras. Digitally Colored Manga >>>
And all the scenes you mentioned had auras :kobeha:thank for the view tho

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

Fuck Toei and it's stupid ass auras. Digitally Colored Manga >>>
I didn't mind the aura too much for Asura kinda imagined it that way anyway since we're dealing with conjuring magic heads and limbs + conquerors. Also it didn't muck up the scene (Or maybe I expected it so I wasn't disappointed)

It looked brutal (in a good way) with the blood splatter. I actually think it was much better than the manga which was just lazy (like the clashes on the side were unclear and relegated to a shitty small panel).

Tatsumaki, Hakkai scenes were disastrous. Hiryu Kaien + Asura were solid. 50% success rate overall kinda disappointed with roofpiece because while the Asura scene was good the pacing was dreadful this episode. It kinda ruined the experience.

Should have packed everything including Luffy's scenes into this ep and I would have been overall more satisfied with roofpiece, instead of on the disappointed side.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Thats probably more subjective opinion.

I'd say this was definitely better than the Tower Climb against Hawkins, the Filler Tatsumaki and the Lion Song vs Apoo on a technical level.

This scene just had way more going on.
Yeah no.
At the end of the day, it isn't visually appealing and that's what matters. What goes on, on a technical level isn't really the question here.

And all the scenes you mentioned had auras :kobeha:thank for the view tho
There's a difference between Auras done well (Onigiri vs Killer) & the dogshit we're seeing here.

And where do you see the Auras here lmao?

Yeah no.
At the end of the day, it isn't visually appealing and that's what matters. What goes on, on a technical level isn't really the question here.

There's a difference between Auras done well (Onigiri vs Killer) & the dogshit we're seeing here.

And where do you see the Auras here lmao?

Lol dude had purple before he did the spin and against Hawkins the wind cover his body