One Piece Episode 1046 - Taking a Chance! Both Wings Go into Battle!

Rate?

• Total voters
You miss the point. I don't care what agenda you have. We could be talking about Luffy and Enemy, or Nami and Usopp for all I care. The AUTHOR, CREATOR, aka end all decider. Drew two characters in a panel side by side CENTERED for emphasis in SYMBOLISM. The STORYBOARDER, an inferior biased not-creator decides to break that symbolism for their own damn opinions.

You do not do this. It is literally an insult to the author/artist and what they set out to portray. This is a huge dick move.
Post automatically merged:

If even that is too hard for your mind to comprehend. Resarch artistic composition. An artist makes character placement decisions, and compositional choices for REASONS.
I don't remember seeing you crying last week when Sanji was 1 vs 2ing King and Queen.
That never happened in the manga too. Huge dick move to the author. No way a weakling who is only relevant thanks to daddy's bloodline, now able to stall 2 Calamities prior to his power up. The Toei disrespected Oda so much!!!

Yeah he's so scared of me on YT to the point that he caved in Twitter aka shithole fest so he can peacefully do his thing. Luckily that I don't use Twitter often so he got it easy.
Okay. Now let me go, I don't want to make a Twitter too.

You miss the point. I don't care what agenda you have. We could be talking about Luffy and Enemy, or Nami and Usopp for all I care. The AUTHOR, CREATOR, aka end all decider. Drew two characters in a panel side by side CENTERED for emphasis in SYMBOLISM. The STORYBOARDER, an inferior biased not-creator decides to break that symbolism for their own damn opinions.

You do not do this. It is literally an insult to the author/artist and what they set out to portray. This is a huge dick move.

If even that is too hard for your mind to comprehend. Resarch artistic composition. An artist makes character placement decisions, and compositional choices for REASONS.
Bruh, they are still centered, the difference is the changing in positions. Zoro's pose just naturally takes up a lot more space than Sanji's here.

And what makes you think the storyboard artist is inferior?

I think the action storyboard this episode was much grander in scale than the manga, which works better for the medium of animation.

Oda's action is very claustrophobic, which does not lend itself to terribly visually interesting scenes when placed in a different medium.

Again, this is not some power scaling bullshit. This is because the storyboard artist thought a different pose would work better in animation for Sanji(because Sanji's pose in the manga while cool doesn't make sense in motion).

The symbolism is literally still perfectly maintained.

Jesus....this was embarrassingly bad episode, which says a lot because it was one of the best chapters in onigashima.
Nothing was good this episode:
  • When Marco says "it's time for the stars to take the stage" they add Zoro filler of his cringe ass posing around, completely ruining the moment and whole context of Marco's line
  • King and Queen actually get prepared before Zoro & Sanji's attacks and they know they are fighting them...which once again changes canon manga events where they get blitzed without knowing that Zoro and Sanji came back
  • Disgusting auras and flying around. I guess Zoro's animator came back to ruin the anime again
  • Zoro's shitty OST playing during important moment
  • all of Sanji's attacks got changed. There's no weird boomerang kick and there's no pinwheel kick, they got replaced by basic kicks... the fuck?
  • shitty animation
  • shitty pacing
  • Queen's laser beams got switched to... bullets? Because...I guess some 3rd world animator couldn't tell the difference?
  • That shitty cliffhanger with Luffy looking for Momo while giant pink dragon was in front of him apparently....
  • Most of the episode was probably outsourced in some 3rd world shithole.
Just... so bad.

This must be because Zoro got back and anime has to be dumbed down with flashing lights, retarded changes and the most generic OST.
Rooftop 2.0

Last episode (Sanji's) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this pile of crap (Zoro's)
When you're so obsessed with cartoon characters that you start having breakdowns.

Have you finally replaced Erkan as the community's local clown? :cheers: