Votes: 6 4.3%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 1/5

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters
How does Sanji look weak here? Just cuz Queen reacts to Sanji's speed and tanked some of Sanji's Ifrit Jambe attacks?

That's a feat for Queen's CoO and endurance.
Also queen taking that entire barrage and then laughing at sanji without a mark. Nah that shit was hot trash. These animators need to keep the scenes fuckin accurate. Can't enjoy the best parts when they change the story.

Don't get me wrong. I like filler that is good. But don't ruin the high point of the chapters just cause you feel your version is better than the authors

Also queen taking that entire barrage and then laughing at sanji without a mark. Nah that shit was hot trash. These animators need to keep the scenes fuckin accurate. Can't enjoy the best parts when they change the story.

Don't get me wrong. I like filler that is good. But don't ruin the high point of the chapters just cause you feel your version is better than the authors
And they used that space to add in a really nice character moment that wasn't in the manga before finishing Queen off.

I would say that was a massive improvement on the source material.

man powerscaling is a bitch bruhh people care more about it than the art and piece the episode is
I can enjoy the art but when you change the high points of the BATTLE MANGA/ANIME then you're just asking to piss people off.

It's not powerscaling to want your character to look as powerful as he did in the manga and if the anime fails to deliver that feeling then it's unsatisfying.

I can love the art but not like the creative changes to the storyline and character/attack design

Maybe be open to others opinions?
Post automatically merged:

And they used that space to add in a really nice character moment that wasn't in the manga before finishing Queen off.

I would say that was a massive improvement on the source material.
Would be if they didn't make sanjis attacks look like fodder hits in that moment. Had queen laughing at his barrage without a mark. Shit was doo doo