Votes: 6 4.3%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 1/5

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters
We're still waiting for the faster than light speed that no one can keep up with, are we getting it in the next episode, from King maybe?
Btw a present for you. :saden:
You realize I have you on ignore and don't see you tag me until I click the bottom link, right?

Anyway, I still stand by it being FTL. Because that's how fictional invisibility scientifically works in theory. If you're faster than the photons (aka light) they can't reflect off of you. If the photons don't reflect, you're not seen.

Go back to highschool physics, thanks.

No, that's Aoki. He's a production assistant.
Some jobs production assistants do are
1) invite animators onto their episodes
2) keep tabs on the production of the episodes they are in charge of (do animators deliver their work on time? Yes, great. If not, tell them to hurry up because deadline etc.)

He was in charge of 1015 for example and numerous more high profile episodes

No, that's Aoki. He's a production assistant.
Some jobs production assistants do are
1) invite animators onto their episodes
2) keep tabs on the production of the episodes they are in charge of (do animators deliver their work on time? Yes, great. If not, tell them to hurry up because deadline etc.)

He was in charge of 1015 for example and numerous more high profile episodes
Still woro szn? Better than 1061?

Listening to the author of their own story is coping now?

My my, how far we have fallen.
Yes
Post automatically merged:

How come this is the best epi for sanji that his fans couldn't sleep eat for 2 days out of excitement? the animation was good, but not shounen style, and it divert a lot from the Manga and made Sanji look worse
:josad::josad::josad:
It was ass. Flashy animation ain't changing that