One Piece Episode 922 - A Tale of Chivalry! Zoro and Tonoyasu's Little Trip!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • 4/5

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • 3/5

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how much the anime is emphasising Zoro's intimidation and also emphasising Luffy’s CoC. They are making it very clear there's a difference and yet they are equally as cool.

Indeed the dynamic duo perfectly complement each other... No wonder only those two actually get to train to do something in this arc
Not on Luffy's lvl at all lol. His intimation and power on another lvl. Though getting Sanji and Zoro showing up Yakuza members is great to see. The duo are not M3 for nothing and top guys under Luffy. They take shit from no one just like their captain lol.

Also you do know everyone trains, not just these 2. Stupid to suggest that. I still love anime and manga on how things going. Love that Sanji and Zoro beat the shit out of anyone while they will fight each other later with no qualms about trying to seriously hurt each other ;).
Post automatically merged:

Zoro is pretty much one shotting anyone since post TS lol. He truly embodies Luffy's Yin to his Yang.
Nah. Unlike Luffy, he beaten credible foes with struggles. Zoro get fodder enemies and get wash by serious threats. He defeated no one worthy as Luffy. He is not his Yin as much as Sanji showing he took out few threats on his side.

Zoro is being a savage in everything he is in my god

I feel those illusions are created by using CoC
Nah it was stated by Oda he just has Intimidating Aura that he puts out by will when striking someone. Not Luffy and Sanji can't do same thing in scaring people.

Also you do know everyone trains, not just these 2. Stupid to suggest that.
You didn't see the last chapter of Act 2? Wasn't it only Luffy and Zoro training?

If you are talking about people training OFF SCREEN then again thats just Zoro who is canonical stated by Oda to train off screen. All we know about Sanji is that he told Franky and Ussop to calibrate the raid suit for him... Aside from that he was just another spectator SWEATING when Zoro was training wth Enma.

Last edited:
You didn't see the last chapter of Act 2? Wasn't it only Luffy and Zoro training?

If you are talking about people training OFF SCREEN then again thats just Zoro who is canonical stated by Oda to train off screen. All we know about Sanji is that he told Franky and Ussop to calibrate the raid suit for him... Aside from that he was just another spectator SWEATING when Zoro was training wth Enma.
He was also the one to dodge Enma easily when he was insulted him and make him angry with ease. As well give good point on him needing armor if he is fainting to fodder like fox and nerf pleasure. Off-Screen training is a thing in the series. Sanji trains even while RS is being modify. It need his skill more compare to an magic sword that anyone can access on. How you think crew went from W7 to EL in beating CP9? Off-Screen training is something to exist. Stupid to think Luffy and Zoro are only ones prepared and train out of everyone who are going to war. Doesn't give evidence of that, just your headcannon.

This is what happen to power scalers when toei added unnecessary thing lol
It's filler though as this never happen in manga and kinda funny and bad Zoro needs Haki to hurt fodder men to be honest and break their weapons. Doing more harm than good especially when we get to certain fights he face later in Kyoshiro, Kamazou, and Gyukimaro. Won't be making him look good much since he never beaten 2 of the 3 and tied with one of them..

How you think crew went from W7 to EL in beating CP9?
It was resolve not training. Hold up, we saw everything that happened between Ennies Lobby and water seven... It was aqua laguna and the sea train

What time between the two sections did you see that they could've have even trained. Zoro and Luffy got stuck then jumped on the train then punched and cut through a tsunami then Zoro cut a train and beat Tbone and then beat up a bunch of fodder on Ennies Lobby until he reached Kaku.

We saw everything Zoro did same way we saw every other strawhats from water seven to Ennies Lobby. When Zoro said that the crew got stronger he meant their resolve got stronger now that they knew what as going on either Robin.

Hehehehe... I can't believe afer 600 chapters you are just now learning what this means

It was resolve not training. Hold up, we saw everything that happened between Ennies Lobby and water seven... It was aqua laguna and the sea train

What time between the two sections did you see that they could've have even trained. Zoro and Luffy got stuck then jumped on the train then punched and cut through a tsunami then Zoro cut a train and beat Tbone and then beat up a bunch of fodder on Ennies Lobby until he reached Kaku.

We saw everything Zoro did same way we saw every other strawhats from water seven to Ennies Lobby. When Zoro said that the crew got stronger he meant their resolve got stronger now that they knew what as going on either Robin.

Hehehehe... I can't believe afer 600 chapters you are just now learning what this means
So you think they didn't train between two arcs and were holding back in W7 then? They learn new techniques to beat C9 despite being trashed by them in last arc, so they had to train within the time frame to understand what to do.

Don't think resolve alone is enough they got beaten before even with that.

I can't believe you don't believe off-screen training and don't think no one gets stronger after each arc from training and still the same. Kinda dumb logic there.

He was also the one to dodge Enma easily when he was insulted him and make him angry with ease. As well give good point on him needing armor if he is fainting to fodder like fox and nerf pleasure. Off-Screen training is a thing in the series. Sanji trains even while RS is being modify. It need his skill more compare to an magic sword that anyone can access on. How you think crew went from W7 to EL in beating CP9? Off-Screen training is something to exist. Stupid to think Luffy and Zoro are only ones prepared and train out of everyone who are going to war. Doesn't give evidence of that, just your headcannon.

It's filler though as this never happen in manga and kinda funny and bad Zoro needs Haki to hurt fodder men to be honest and break their weapons. Doing more harm than good especially when we get to certain fights he face later in Kyoshiro, Kamazou, and Gyukimaro. Won't be making him look good much since he never beaten 2 of the 3 and tied with one of them..
Hold up he did own gyu he was literally sitting on hes chest like nothing but the other 2 you got a point

Hold up he did own gyu he was literally sitting on hes chest like nothing but the other 2 you got a point
Sitting on opponent doesn't mean you defeated them when they push you back and kept fighting with you. Want say Luffy beaten Kaido cause he was pushing him down in his Drunk state? Your defeated unless you forfeit, get knock-out, or get killed. Gyukimaro didn't have anything of this and Kappa had to stop fight between them. Zoro didn't even get his goal for Shusui back like he wanted. Wasn't really a win for him by any means, just make him look like a chump in the end.

Sitting on opponent doesn't mean you defeated them when they push you back and kept fighting with you. Want say Luffy beaten Kaido cause he was pushing him down in his Drunk state? Your defeated unless you forfeit, get knock-out, or get killed. Gyukimaro didn't have anything of this and Kappa had to stop fight between them. Zoro didn't even get his goal for Shusui back like he wanted. Wasn't really a win for him by any means, just make him look like a chump in the end.
I dont recall he pushing back zoro at all i saw no struggle but he did fail and toei goin add more to the fight i wouldn't complain

Don't think resolve alone is enough they got beaten before even with that.
But it's what happened though. That's what Zoro said. He was specifically talking about resolve when he said the strawhats were stronger. For god sake how the hell would Zoro even know everyone else trained when we followed his Story completely and there's no sign he would know this... The only thing that changed was resolve and this is one piece... People's strength is entirely tied to their resolve dawg. That's partly how Haki works.

I can't believe you don't believe off-screen training and don't think no one gets stronger after each arc from training and still the same. Kinda dumb logic there.
I believe that Zoro trains off screen since Oda told me he does plus Oda tries to show Zoro training as much as possible.

Of course all the strawhats trained off screen during the time skip but until there is concrete statement in the manga or by Oda, you are working on pure headcanon

One thing that could be possible is that beating up fodder is considered "training" since Luffy technically "trained" in Udon by beating up fodder. That means the only thing that you can say is training between water seven and Ennies Lobby is beating up all those cipher poll agents and marines. So you can say between Fishman island and Punk hazard, the strawhats "trained" by stomping those 100k fishmen. Otherwise Nami did not do jack shit like training off screen.

If you want we can actually go chapter by chapter from the time Robin tried to assassinate Iceberg to when the strawhats are lined up in Ennies Lobby facing CP-9 before Robin's flashback. There is absolutely no way any of them got time to train. Do you remember that where was a literal countdown to Aqua laguna happening at that time? The story was so tense and people were confused and then Sanji even went off on his own on the train. Like we even know everything Sanji was doing that entire time and you somehow saw time for him to train?

Maybe you didn't see this in thean ha and only watched the anime for this part do you don't remember how tightly all the things were actuallly happening

I dont recall he pushing back zoro at all i saw no struggle but he did fail and toei goin add more to the fight i wouldn't complain
Do you actually believe Zoro failed? Thw fight got interrupted then Gyukimaru ran away then Hiyori pleaded wyth Zoro to leave shusui and take Enma.

Are you saying that if nothing happened, and no one interfered, the Gyukimaru could've actually won?

But it's what happened though. That's what Zoro said. He was specifically talking about resolve when he said the strawhats were stronger. For god sake how the hell would Zoro even know everyone else trained when we followed his Story completely and there's no sign he would know this... The only thing that changed was resolve and this is one piece... People's strength is entirely tied to their resolve dawg. That's partly how Haki works.

I believe that Zoro trains off screen since Oda told me he does plus Oda tries to show Zoro training as much as possible.

Of course all the strawhats trained off screen during the time skip but until there is concrete statement in the manga or by Oda, you are working on pure headcanon

One thing that could be possible is that beating up fodder is considered "training" since Luffy technically "trained" in Udon by beating up fodder. That means the only thing that you can say is training between water seven and Ennies Lobby is beating up all those cipher poll agents and marines. So you can say between Fishman island and Punk hazard, the strawhats "trained" by stomping those 100k fishmen. Otherwise Nami did not do jack shit like training off screen.

If you want we can actually go chapter by chapter from the time Robin tried to assassinate Iceberg to when the strawhats are lined up in Ennies Lobby facing CP-9 before Robin's flashback. There is absolutely no way any of them got time to train. Do you remember that where was a literal countdown to Aqua laguna happening at that time? The story was so tense and people were confused and then Sanji even went off on his own on the train. Like we even know everything Sanji was doing that entire time and you somehow saw time for him to train?

Maybe you didn't see this in thean ha and only watched the anime for this part do you don't remember how tightly all the things were actuallly happening

Do you actually believe Zoro failed? Thw fight got interrupted then Gyukimaru ran away then Hiyori pleaded wyth Zoro to leave shusui and take Enma.

Are you saying that if nothing happened, and no one interfered, the Gyukimaru could've actually won?
hell no im not saying he woulda lost shit just got in the way

Status
Not open for further replies.