One Piece Episode 924 - The Capital in an Uproar! Another Assassin Targets Sanji

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • 4/5

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • 3/5

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • 0/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the thing though, it wasn't a powerpoint presentation...

The one thing this episode did pretty consistently was move...

I'm not going to deny there could have been more movement, but there was still a crap ton of movement even in more benign scenes, such as Luffy talking to Raizo.
Yh ok whatever...

The anime made it more clear to me now that the Raid Suit does not boost Sanji speed or Attack power it Just allows him to move at high speed and fly without using his own energy. His stamina will improve like crazy using this suit because he no longer has to use sky walk or use his own legs to move fast to go invisible like against oven
Correct :smithnie:

Nah can be. After all Oda would do something like that especially characters on enemy side that are rivals.
That's a fan theory thinking there will be a trick in their bounties to mimick zoro and sanji's current bounties but the thing is it certainly isn't a "must" lol
What about theories which said shilliew will have diamond diamond fruit and will kill mihawk? That didn't age well
Fans have expectations and in this case that theory is based on nothing solid and still at the stage of fanfiction because even those matchups aren't certain and many seem to gloss over that.
The only certain fight is luffy vs kaido so the logic behind the "1.33 billion bounty" for king has no solid evidence.
I beleive king's bounty will at the very least be 1.4 billion,if not current luffy's bounty.

Again when did I say they have an agenda against Sanji ? Toei is known to add unneeded filler to everything. Im just tired of how much they go away from the source material.

Sad mofo
Isnt Toei adding unnecessary filler because Oda has to take breaks after 3 or so chapters? They cant catch up to the manga cause they'd have to wait for Oda to make more chapters. I dont like filler either (unless the character I like has small screen time). But I get why they add it

Isnt Toei adding unnecessary filler because Oda has to take breaks after 3 or so chapters? They cant catch up to the manga cause they'd have to wait for Oda to make more chapters. I dont like filler either (unless the character I like has small screen time). But I get why they add it
Theirs a difference between adding filler to fill in gaps and completely changing the story to make it look "cooler". Sanji never used DJ against P1, so I dont know why they added it other than it looked cool.

King was badass in that episode. Can't wait for Zoro vs King

The anime made it more clear to me now that the Raid Suit does not boost Sanji speed or Attack power it Just allows him to move at high speed and fly without using his own energy. His stamina will improve like crazy using this suit because he no longer has to use sky walk or use his own legs to move fast to go invisible like against oven
How can have thrusters on his boots not booster speed or attack power? Come on now. Not only that but do suit also increases his durability which will increase his AP.

That's a fan theory thinking there will be a trick in their bounties to mimick zoro and sanji's current bounties but the thing is it certainly isn't a "must" lol
What about theories which said shilliew will have diamond diamond fruit and will kill mihawk? That didn't age well
Fans have expectations and in this case that theory is based on nothing solid and still at the stage of fanfiction because even those matchups aren't certain and many seem to gloss over that.
The only certain fight is luffy vs kaido so the logic behind the "1.33 billion bounty" for king has no solid evidence.
I beleive king's bounty will at the very least be 1.4 billion,if not current luffy's bounty.
Nah he won't be that high from that especially gap in bounty between Yonko and YCs especially. It's fitting his bounty is based on rivalry way more.

Status
Not open for further replies.