One Piece Episode 924 - The Capital in an Uproar! Another Assassin Targets Sanji

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • 4/5

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • 3/5

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • 0/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji used a DJ Concase on Page One instead of a base kick
I expected it. They overkill a bit on using moves for characters when they didn't do it in manga like Zoro using Haki to cut down fodder enemies or that magistrate with the senpuku blade.

Oh well, it can't take away sexy animation of when he strike down Page One easily without RS. Also like they emphasize that Sanji using suit for more disguise, not a power thing. Some complain even after it was power issue, but it's not. Law lay it thick it was issue being caught and your identity. Sanji is merely using RS for disguise, not for power issue.

Zoro would die to king. He’s getting a fight with page 1. Even Queen is too much for him 🚶🏿‍♂️
Fixed for you. You mean Zoro. The weakass who fainted to nerd pleasure and few think he already stronger than King? :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:!

He be lucky to beat T6H and Number with his hype tool performance.

Sanji will be taking down YC King and Queen like no one business and showing his feats just like in same arc with Zoro who failure to beat credible opponent. He going need help fighting Orochi later with a squad for compensation.

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Fixed for you. You mean Zoro. The weakass who fainted to nerd pleasure and few think he already stronger than King? :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:!

He be lucky to beat T6H and Number with his hype tool performance.

Sanji will be taking down YC King and Queen like no one business and showing his feats just like in same arc with Zoro who failure to beat credible opponent. He going need help fighting Orochi later with a squad for compensation.

sanji would need 10 Okama flashbacks to scratch king and queen. Don't worry he can watch zoro whoop king.

:ihaha:

sanji would need 10 Okama flashbacks to scratch king and queen. Don't worry he can watch zoro whoop king.

:ihaha:
Nah he doesn't need that for any of his fights, but Zoro will need to have armor ready so even nails don't pierce his skin and lead to fainting from his injuries again. Sanji got this, just let Zoro lay low and taking fodders as only foes he can beat :ihaha::sneaky:.

I don't know....I just don't really like it when the anime completely changes the perception of events that happened in the manga. After watching that I wouldn't be surprised if an anime viewer came to the conclusion that Sanji couldn't beat P1 without the RS considering one of his stronger DJ moves was ineffective against him:pepehands: but then again it's not the first the time the anime does stuff like these so no sense in dwelling on it. With regards to Luffy/Holdem, the anime adheres to the events of the manga as Luffy did use a red hawk on holdem so no complaints there.
They goin keep making changes to certain things forever might as well make this your last epsiode

This episode just had horrible animation, but it got a bit better through the second half. I fucking hate how they made one of Sanji's strongest moves useless.....but hey its Toei. What can we do.

King vs Big Meme pirates was absolute shite. And the pacing is as bad as ever. Pageone also looks like shit...

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This episode just had horrible animation, but it got a bit better through the second half. I fucking hate how they made one of Sanji's strongest moves useless.....but hey its Toei. What can we do.

King vs Big Meme pirates was absolute shite. And the pacing is as bad as ever. Pageone also looks like shit...
:laughmoji:

King vs the BM pirates was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.