One Piece Episode 924 - The Capital in an Uproar! Another Assassin Targets Sanji

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • 4/5

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • 3/5

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • 0/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Again when did I say they have an agenda against Sanji ? Toei is known to add unneeded filler to everything. Im just tired of how much they go away from the source material.

Sad mofo
They stuck pretty close to the source material when sanji was crying outside a childs room

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Nah Sanji's opponent. It's nit coincidence they are fighting in same episode and both are using fiery kicks. Anime doing their foreshadowing once again. Though Zoro can fight with Orochi or Queen maybe ;).
This episode nearly had me sweating with all these coincidences. I nearly doubted my boy. But we both know at the end of this arc zoro's gonna behead this ancient chicken.
:zosmug:

This episode just had horrible animation, but it got a bit better through the second half. I fucking hate how they made one of Sanji's strongest moves useless.....but hey its Toei. What can we do.

King vs Big Meme pirates was absolute shite. And the pacing is as bad as ever. Pageone also looks like shit...
Um, the first half of the episode was the more well animated half despite the reused animation...

Also, King vs the Big Mum pirates was good. Not the greatest thing ever, but it had a lot of really nice effects and movement to it.

Page One looks more terrifying here than he did in the manga by a long shot...

Listen you know things like opinions can exist. The quality is subjective.

It wasnt decent it looked like some powerpoint presentation to me.
That's the thing though, it wasn't a powerpoint presentation...

The one thing this episode did pretty consistently was move...

I'm not going to deny there could have been more movement, but there was still a crap ton of movement even in more benign scenes, such as Luffy talking to Raizo.

Status
Not open for further replies.