One Piece Episode 924 - The Capital in an Uproar! Another Assassin Targets Sanji

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • 4/5

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • 3/5

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • 0/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah he won't be that high from that especially gap in bounty between Yonko and YCs especially. It's fitting his bounty is based on rivalry way more.
Lol you base that on Morgan saying Luffy is the 5th emperor? I doubt the marines take that into consideration when giving him his bounty..
Commanders like Marco and Beckmann probably have bounties above 1.5 billion,yet they aren't empeyrors which disproves the notion of king not possibly having a bounty equal to luffy's or above.
The reasons for king having 1.33 billion based on his supposed "rivalry" with Queen are very weak indications as;
1)how are the marines supposed to know they are Rivals ?
2)they were schooling jack in 925 together,but as we saw from the flashback those two are the most veteran members of beast pirates,so ofc jack will be below them in the hierarchy and is obviously weaker
As for their bickering, that doesn't tell us anything about their strength or threat level as in that same panel,king calls Queen a powerless fool for not being able to break Luffy and kid.
To summarize my thinking:
They are no emperor level bounties as there is a wide gap between BB and other emperors.
Marco as leader of remnants of WB pirates surely has a higher bounty than Luffy,so does Beckman (for red hair pirates having high average and balanced bounties,and comparing shanks bounty to Big mom and kaido,we clearly see shanks top 3 will have bounties at least around luffy's bounty.
King and Queen bickering doesn't mean they are close in strength or threat level for them to have close bounties.
Finally we will just wait and see but i'm going to remind you about this post when King's Bounty is revealed.
For me king is going to be at least 1.4billion.

What if King is able to make fire by using the same technique that Sanji does when he uses diable jambe. Not saying that Sanji will 1v1 King, but it would be nice to get an explanation for DJ or see other characters use similar techniques.

I don't want to see King become another character who uses "unexplained fire abilities".

anyways Oda isn't going to give us Sanji vs King as
  1. he tbh isn't strong enough to fight a YC1
  2. it would rob Zoro of a fight. Even if Zoro plays a big role in taking down Kaido or Big Mom, he is yet to get a good 1v1 post skip
  3. Sanji is better suited for Queen. Since Queen's powers revolve around his bioweapons, Sanji is best suited to fight him since he will be able to kill Queen's bacteria with his fire.

What if King is able to make fire by using the same technique that Sanji does when he uses diable jambe. Not saying that Sanji will 1v1 King, but it would be nice to get an explanation for DJ or see other characters use similar techniques.

I don't want to see King become another character who uses "unexplained fire abilities".

anyways Oda isn't going to give us Sanji vs King as
  1. he tbh isn't strong enough to fight a YC1
  2. it would rob Zoro of a fight. Even if Zoro plays a big role in taking down Kaido or Big Mom, he is yet to get a good 1v1 post skip
  3. Sanji is better suited for Queen. Since Queen's powers revolve around his bioweapons, Sanji is best suited to fight him since he will be able to kill Queen's bacteria with his fire.
That’s not how diseases work...

You can’t burn away a disease that spreads through human contact. That’s dumb.

That’s not how diseases work...

You can’t burn away a disease that spreads through human contact. That’s dumb.
You literally can
its the reason you have a fever whenever you get really sick.

its also the reason that we cook food. Bacteria die at certain temperatures
With Sanji's fire abilities, he can kill the bacteria with heat.

I think this might also be the reason why King is above Queen. In a 1v1 fight King would always destroy Queen because he can neutralize Queen's bacteria with his fire/

You literally can
its the reason you have a fever whenever you get really sick.

its also the reason that we cook food. Bacteria die at certain temperatures
With Sanji's fire abilities, he can kill the bacteria with heat.

I think this might also be the reason why King is above Queen. In a 1v1 fight King would always destroy Queen because he can neutralize Queen's bacteria with his fire/
Yes, that stuff occurs internally, but I’ve never heard of literal fire curing a pandemic.

Also, but the looks of Queen’s mummy plague, it looks way too powerful to be overwhelmed by something as simple as flame.

Yes, that stuff occurs internally, but I’ve never heard of literal fire curing a pandemic.
well its not really practical to light sick people on fire, now is it? Within the confines of fiction however, sanji is a man who can light himself on fire.

Also, but the looks of Queen’s mummy plague, it looks way too powerful to be overwhelmed by something as simple as flame.
One piece does follow the rules of the natural world as far as powers and abilities goes. Enel was an electricity god and still couldn't hurt Luffy with his lightning.

Got disagree as it is possible for Sanji vs King than Zoro vs King given that Zoro has nothing to really stop him from camping around in the air and striking around him again and again in fast speed and different angles. Zoro's attacks wouldn't reach far to get him and last thing we want is an Pica 2.0 of him doing hit and run attacks and Zoro needing to find way to catch him again. That be so lack luster for a fight if they face.

I rather Sanji vs King since they can compete in the skies and fight in the air almost like war planes and outdoing each other back to back with their speed and maneuver to take each other out of the sky as well competing who flames are stronger and hotter than other. Sanji got more chances to face him especially King might go after him knowing about Stealth Black/Soba-Mask issues and try to take care of himself like with BMP, but become an very challenging fight and win for Sanji's favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.