One Piece Episode 925 - Dashing! The Righteous O-Soba Mask!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have no problem with Pink issues, but you guys seem to not like as we spread it around. Typical of small fanbase who try to push Okama on others, but can't handle it themselves lol.

Good way to spread it is to put it into your signature, get on it.

There is more to Okama than just a color. It is about the Okama blood in Sanji's veins.
Nah that yours actually. You had it on your posts before. Returning to you, but use it as avatar picture ;).

Nah Wano shows he into just females alone as Nami. While Zoro Fans shipped Zoro X Kiki when this arc started. I think Oda is pushing for your wish guys :cheers:.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Nah that yours actually. You had it on your posts before. Returning to you, but use it as avatar picture ;).

Nah Wano shows he into just females alone as Nami. While Zoro Fans shipped Zoro X Kiki when this arc started. I think Oda is pushing for your wish guys :cheers:.
I dont know why you guys are traumatized by Okama's... It was Sanji who spent two years among them, not you.
What do you have against color pink? Did it do something to you or your family? Where is the hatred coming from?

I dont know why you guys are traumatized by Okama's... It was Sanji who spent two years among them, not you.
What do you have against color pink? Did it do something to you or your family? Where is the hatred coming from?
Seems like you guys are since you can't stop bringing it up. Pink is fine, but why you take offense on us saying Enma is Pink. You seem to have insecurity issues. Don't react if my post doesn't bother you lol.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Seems like you guys are since you can't stop bringing it up. Pink is fine, but why you take offense on us saying Enma is Pink. You seem to have insecurity issues. Don't react if my post doesn't bother you lol.
Where have I reacted or shown that Enma's color bothers me? Quote me.
It is your buddy Chrono who seemed bothered by a color and you decided to hate a color too. Dont you have something else to hate other than colors, for example, Zoro?

We just flabbergasted at how retarded you are. We knew you were dumb but now we have to add colour blind to the list.
Lmao first Kamazou stabbed Zoro in the lung when it was clearly the shoulder. Now the colour of the sword is purple when its clearly pink.

Can yall not comprehend or process things ?

Status
Not open for further replies.