One Piece Episode 932 - "Dead or Alive - Queen's Sumo Inferno"

Status
Not open for further replies.
● If sanji stans accepted this thanks for that let's scale him ::kata:

▪He ran away from PO who appeared to be undamaged:steef: vs Luffy made PO bleeding with the weakest Gear 3 attack with basic hardening .:endthis:
▪ He deflected Hawkins's straw sword with the Cape and took initiative to attack Base Hawkins who blocked his kick just with one arm ( no dolls was taken away ) while catching his sword:suresure: vs Zoro casually took a Doll with a nameless slash :shocking:
▪rs sanji is fighting Base Drake and did nothing to him he just evaded his attack just to get clapped chapter later with his slowest form .:gokulaugh:
lmao you realize Luffy needs gear 4 to defeat page one, g3 didnt do shit to page one lol.

lmao you realize Luffy needs gear 4 to defeat page one and g3 didnt do shit to page one lol.
Weakest Geat 3 with basic hardening made PO bleeding and seemed to have his Jaw dislocated.
you : It's nothing .
▪ Sanji with Rs kicked a lot of times PO but he was undamaged and never bled from him and he ran away after that .
( if we accept Anime to be a canon)

Solid episode

Luffy's kings haki looked dope.

Sanji purple aura looked great as well.

I knew Stealth black was in the bathhouse and sure took a critical hit when Nami's robe dropped.

Law's crew is so useless other then him honestly.

I am kinda surprised they showed the Luffy knockout again, but it looks nasty as the first time i saw it,

Drake reaction to steal black was priceless lol and him fainting while seeing the naked ladies was funny as well.

Glad to see they show Luffy trying to learn something new in ways he can actually do damage to Kaido and relate it back to Rayleigh's training.

Next weeks episode looks fantastic
Law crew man.

It seems that only can be used to be a liability .

Bro you can wank your favourite character all day I don't care but let's not compare filler scenes with canon materials, also you guys were the first to bring "king used leg attack like diable jambe so sanji Vs king"
I didn't not said that. Probably the other Sanji boys said that not me lol. I'm always on the Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King team but Sanji vs King doesn't sound too bad lol:jordanmf:

Weakest Geat 3 with basic hardening made PO bleeding and seemed to have his Jaw dislocated.
you : It's nothing .
▪ Sanji with Rs kicked a lot of times PO but he was undamaged and never bled from him and he ran away after that .
( if we accept Anime to be a canon)
Shit didnt even dislocate his jaw, the Viz said Gear 3 ALMOST loosened his jaw lol. Also Your literally comparing the anime and the manga lmao. Since Luffy vs ulti and page one isnt adapted in the anime you can only compare it to Sanji vs Page One in the manga. Sanji hit page one 3 times in the manga, and they were nameless attacks at that. So in reality ,You guys have been comparing g3 elephant gun to 3 nameless attacks from sanji............think about that. And its clear he left because the capital was getting destroyed. Characters run away for cirumstances, zoro and luffy ran away from apoo for a reason, luffy, kidd and zoro ran away from apoo a few chapters ago. Is Apoo stronger than those guys? lmao

Shit didnt even dislocate his jaw, the Viz said Gear 3 ALMOST loosened his jaw lol. Also Your literally comparing the anime and the manga lmao. Since Luffy vs ulti and page one isnt adapted in the anime you can only compare it to Sanji vs Page One in the manga. Sanji hit page one 3 times in the manga, and they were nameless attacks at that. So in reality ,You guys have been comparing g3 elephant gun to 3 nameless attacks from sanji............think about that. And its clear he left because the capital was getting destroyed. Characters run away for cirumstances, zoro and luffy ran away from apoo for a reason, luffy, kidd and zoro ran away from apoo a few chapters ago. Is Apoo stronger than those guys? lmao
Apoo is stronger than them tho:smithnie: but good points

• Hawkins is a foot guy and X-Drake collapses looking at some Wano curves. Great comedy from these perverts!
  • Bepo, Shachi and Penguin getting captured is missed filler potential. These are Law's three main fighters, right? I don't think they were just rounded up by fodder. Buddy cops Hawkins and Drake capturing them would have been a cool scene to establish their threat level.
  • They made Nami pretty stacked this episode, but let's be honest, that deathmatch referee stole the show. That body in a towel KOs even Hawkins. catded
  • I like how the bath house music turns the epic Soba Mask vs two Supernova clash into a gag. Not much the anime added here, but it's understandable these guys didn't go all out inside a bath house.
  • Gyukimaru looks good in white. His color scheme is perfect for the snow. I also like his very deep and rough voice, sounds a bit like the main man Jack.
Pretty enjoyable episode. Decent pacing. The art was on point but the fight animation was lacking impact, the only real hit I felt was Soba Mask's from the happiness punch. :happinesspunch:
Judging from the preview, it looks like the all the animators were focusing on Zoro's fight. Next week looking dope!

Status
Not open for further replies.