One Piece Episode 932 - "Dead or Alive - Queen's Sumo Inferno"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
The character specific OSTs for Sanji, Queen and Zoro are always great. I enjoyed most of the episode, but obviously I hope the upcoming episodes are of higher quality because they were produced on a much lighter schedule during the break. These current episode story boards and animation cuts were on the tight weekly schedule pre-covid. From the preview, it looks like Zoro vs Gyukimaru will get great animation.

I was surprised by how they didn't milk the hell out of Nami's happiness punch :happinesspunch::happinesspunch::happinesspunch:
I thought they'd show it from 20 different angles lol

● If sanji stans accepted this thanks for that let's scale him ::kata:

▪He ran away from PO who appeared to be undamaged:steef: vs Luffy made PO bleeding with the weakest Gear 3 attack with basic hardening .:endthis:
▪ He deflected Hawkins's straw sword with the Cape and took initiative to attack Base Hawkins who blocked his kick with just one arm ( no dolls was taken away ) while catching his sword:suresure: vs Zoro casually took a Doll with a nameless slash :shocking:
▪rs sanji is fighting Base Drake and did nothing to him he just evaded his attack just to get clapped chapters later with his slowest form .:gokulaugh:
If we belive the anime:
Sanji made P1 bleed
Sanji dominated P1, Drake and Hawkins

While Zoro never dominated Gyukimaru.
So pls. Stop that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.