One Piece Episode 932 - "Dead or Alive - Queen's Sumo Inferno"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit didnt even dislocate his jaw, the Viz said Gear 3 ALMOST loosened his jaw lol. Also Your literally comparing the anime and the manga lmao. Since Luffy vs ulti and page one isnt adapted in the anime you can only compare it to Sanji vs Page One in the manga. Sanji hit page one 3 times in the manga, and they were nameless attacks at that. So in reality ,You guys have been comparing g3 elephant gun to 3 nameless attacks from sanji............think about that. And its clear he left because the capital was getting destroyed. Characters run away for cirumstances, zoro and luffy ran away from apoo for a reason, luffy, kidd and zoro ran away from apoo a few chapters ago. Is Apoo stronger than those guys? lmao
- lmao if you wanted to talk you have to talk to sanji stans who wanted to forget sanji running away from PO and accept other things as canon but nevermind .
- i forgot to write << probably dislocating the jaw >> but nevermind what i have here is the impact of attack did something with the weakest gear 3 with basic Coa you forgot to use that panel where sanji said he would take down his enemy cuz he didn't know him but he failed in the end and ran away he used DJ or basic kicks that's not important to me cuz it is him who said he would eliminite PO not me try again and again with power up .
- sanji stans next time don't say basic kicks are equal to gear 3 attacks .
Post automatically merged:

If we belive the anime:
Sanji made P1 bleed
Sanji dominated P1, Drake and Hawkins

While Zoro never dominated Gyukimaru.
So pls. Stop that shit.
1- panel of that .
2- sanji did nothing to PO / Drake / Hawkins while zoro took one life easily from hawkins using nameless slash
3- just to sit on his torso chapters later .

Awesome episode.... thank god Toei had some brain and knew that Sanji and co wouldn't get out of there WITHOUT at least the slightest bit of clash with Drake and Hawkins.... Everyone who read the manga... EVERYONE, felt like there was a missing page between seeing Osoba Mask, and next page all of them flying... like wtf.... Manga editors, I'm telling you, those assholes remove and short cut whatever they want, and they make annoying panels stay which has NO FUCKING relevant... (That's something editors do by the way, which is removing panels that may be extra and given for anime later if they want to extend the events)

This new editor who came seems to understand the complaints of Manga fans about what is needed to be skipped and what is needed to STAY... which is why the last 2-3 chapters of Manga VERY GOOD... and the action sequence is NOT skipped.. It's also why a "CLEVER" panel and dialog that happened between Yamato and Kaido's subbordinates was happening in background in Kidd scene was NOT SKIPPED...

Anyway, good job Toei

Next episode preview looks like it has a HIGH BUDGET animation.... So, Zoro fans are about to get wanked to high heaven LMAO

I'm glad that Sanji looked great this episode before what's about to come LMAO...

The best thing about the Sanji/Drake/Hawkins is the FACES of Hawkins and Drake sweating and swallowing which looked hilarious as fuck

But damn it Nami..... Those sexy panels in manga weren't really as seductive as in the anime

Jeez.... the animator went beyond imagination for Nami fanservice this episode.... I couldn't take my eyes off of her LOL

This was a decent enough episode. Nothing spectacular, but certainly solid on just about every front.

The storyboard and direction generally landed well enough, and although the animation wasn't anything particularly spectacular, it was serviceable enough.

Next week and the week after that seem to be where things will really be at.

I still can't believe they added that Sanji vs X-Drake and Hawkins filler :gokulaugh:
Not gonna lie they made him look good :kayneshrug:

I believe they will milk that Zoro fight next week so stay tuned :cheers:

Last edited:
- lmao if you wanted to talk you have to talk to sanji stans who wanted to forget sanji running away from PO and accept other things as canon but nevermind .
- i forgot to write << probably dislocating the jaw >> but nevermind what i have here is the impact of attack did something with the weakest gear 3 with basic Coa you forgot to use that panel where sanji said he would take down his enemy cuz he didn't know him but he failed in the end and ran away he used DJ or basic kicks that's not important to me cuz it is him who said he would eliminite PO not me try again and again with power up .
- sanji stans next time don't say basic kicks are equal to gear 3 attacks .

1- panel of that .
2- sanji did nothing to PO / Drake / Hawkins while zoro took one life easily from hawkins using nameless slash
3- just to sit on his torso chapters later .
Honestly I think Oda just wanted to show the Raid Suit in retrospect but he wanted to do it in a way that doesnt make either party look bad because the tobi roppo are Strong and Important characters in the wano arc. Also if were arguing from a manga perspective, technically we still dont know what happened at the end of the fight, a whole week passed after that before we saw page one again. Also regarding sanjis kicks..... how much stronger are sanjis kicks in the suit then without the suit? how do we quantify that? maybe its just me but sanji doesnt seem like he's 100x stronger when he kicks in that suit.He's definitely much faster and agile thats one thing i see. Anyways idk why people are so pressed about this, Luffy was going to use gear 4 on an ancient zoan user. These guys are tough. I think people need to chill and just let the arc finish before trying to powerscale everything. Were gonna see what these characters are capable of because its an arc that requires them to fight so just RELAX. All in all it was definitely a cool exchange between the two and literally one of the high points of the Wano anime. Win or lose, Everything involving Luffy , Zoro, Sanji has been fire. & shits only gonna get better tbh.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Honestly I think Oda just wanted to show the Raid Suit in retrospect but he wanted to do it in a way that doesnt make either party look bad because the tobi roppo are Strong and Important characters in the wano arc. Also if were arguing from a manga perspective, technically we still dont know what happened at the end of the fight, a whole week passed after that before we saw page one again. Also regarding sanjis kicks..... how much stronger are sanjis kicks in the suit then without the suit? how do we quantify that? maybe its just me but sanji doesnt seem like he's 100x stronger when he kicks in that suit.He's definitely much faster and agile thats one thing i see. Anyways idk why people are so pressed about this, Luffy was going to use gear 4 on an ancient zoan user. These guys are tough. I think people need to chill and just let the arc finish before trying to powerscale everything. Were gonna see what these characters are capable of because its an arc that requires them to fight so just RELAX. All in all it was definitely a cool exchange between the two and literally one of the high points of the Wano anime. Win or lose, Everything involving Luffy , Zoro, Sanji has been fire. & shits only gonna get better tbh.
RS isn't damage output Power Ups. And its weird when Toei make Sanji move slower when he using RS than without him using RS.

Sanji is still "On Trial" with that raid suit. And he already fight "veteran level" with trying to use the raid suit for the first time.

RS isn't damage output Power Ups. And its weird when Toei make Sanji move slower when he using RS than without him using RS.

Sanji is still "On Trial" with that raid suit. And he already fight "veteran level" with trying to use the raid suit for the first time.
Honestly man, I just can wait for this arc to end. Cause by the end , a lot of the toxicity about powerlevels should be gone, and we'll have our answers most likely. Were gonna know how strong Zoro , Sanji and a bunch of other characters when its all said and done, because Kaidos crew has to be defeated. And its the first major battle arc with all the strawhats post timeskip. Its crazy how long weve been in the new world and we've only had 2 major battle arcs, Dressrosa and Wano.....One Piece has really been lacking arcs that require the crew to fight like arlong park, enies lobby, alabasta ,post timeskip.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Honestly man, I just can wait for this arc to end. Cause by the end , a lot of the toxicity about powerlevels should be gone, and we'll have our answers most likely. Were gonna know how strong Zoro , Sanji and a bunch of other characters when its all said and done, because Kaidos crew has to be defeated. And its the first major battle arc with all the strawhats post timeskip. Its crazy how long weve been in the new world and we've only had 2 major battle arcs, Dressrosa and Wano.....One Piece has really been lacking arcs that require the crew to fight like arlong park, enies lobby, alabasta ,post timeskip.
Its been almost 80 chapters in Wano. (909 - 984, 75 chapters already)

And most likely, in the next chapter we will see another transition chapter especially with the "Shadow" thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.