Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 1/5

• 0/5

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is he wouldn't pass out from it at all if not for him being starving as well.
Likely, its why i said zoro had a slight edge, he put kamazou down whereas kamazou's bleeding effect might not have done so.

Killer literally only landed a hit because of interference. In a 1 vs 1 with both of them at full strength killer wouldnt do anywhere near as good as he did in this fight.
You cannot know that, the interference gave killer a free hit, but they were fighting pretty evenly the whole time.
A full power fight would likely go the same with ,again, zoro having the edge.

Saying anything else at this point is dishonest as we do not know how that fight would go, but purely basing it on current showings from both fighters at not their best.
Post automatically merged:

I agree Killer was also nerfed due to his weapons. However NOT his mental state.

If Zoro hadn't had food poisoning then he wouldn't have fainted. However Killer getting KO'd can't be blamed on something like his lack of usual weapons since Zoro used a scythe in the finishing blow.
I just said this exact same thing above.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You cannot know that, the interference gave killer a free hit, but they were fighting pretty evenly the whole time.
A full power fight would likely go the same with ,again, zoro having the edge.

Saying anything else at this point is dishonest as we do not know how that fight would go, but purely basing it on current showings from both fighters at not their best.

I just said this exact same thing above.
Well i can know that because he didnt lose anywhere near as much blood as he did vs mr 1 or kuma here where he stayed conscious.

No it isnt
Zoro flexing his chest is stronger than killer
He also speed blitz him in the final attack.

Saying anything other than zoro shits on killer goes against the manga.

I'm still wondering why Toei showed Monsters...

I'm not even ZKKC but it seems like they want the image of a Dragon being slayed to be fresh in our minds...
Oda said in an sbs monsters was canon.

I'm still wondering why Toei showed Monsters...

I'm not even ZKKC but it seems like they want the image of a Dragon being slayed to be fresh in our minds...
Only problem i got with that is kaido is an eastern dragon whereas the one ryuma got is a western four legged one, the same as the one zoro got back in PH.

Well i can know that because he didnt lose anywhere near as much blood as he did vs mr 1 or kuma here where he stayed conscious.

No it isnt
Zoro flexing his chest is stronger than killer
He also speed blitz him in the final attack.

Saying anything other than zoro shits on killer goes against the manga.

Oda said in an sbs monsters was canon.
Luffy lost more blood against croc than kaido. Point is, amount of blood doesnt determine potency of the attack.

Zoro shit on killer after taking his weapon from him, agreed. Before that they were fighting even no?

S

SinOfGreed

Only problem i got with that is kaido is an eastern dragon whereas the one ryuma got is a western four legged one, the same as the one zoro got back in PH.
A volume of OP magazine eluded the possibility of a new Eastern Dragon slayer being born in Wano and this was before Kaido's DF reveal...

Idk man I expect the foreshadowing to get even heavier once we get to Enma.

This could be setting up for crazy shit or the biggest tease of all time

A volume of OP magazine eluded the possibility of a new Eastern Dragon slayer being born in Wano and this was before Kaido's DF reveal...

Idk man I expect the foreshadowing to get even heavier once we get to Enma.

This could be setting up for crazy shit or the biggest tease of all time
Did it say eastern? Source?
Ya i see the foreshadowing with ryuuma/ now talk about taking over wano,etc,etc
But it still could be king or something, they do refer to them ace dragon model type fruits.

Gonna go sleep ya all, gn :sweat:

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Luffy lost more blood against croc than kaido. Point is, amount of blood doesnt determine potency of the attack.

Zoro shit on killer after taking his weapon from him, agreed. Before that they were fighting even no?

That was his first attack he did. And he hit killer who was taking a swing at zoro.
Zoro is proven to be faster and stronger and killer hasnt shown he is capable of landing hits on his own.

Did it say eastern? Source?
Ya i see the foreshadowing with ryuuma/ now talk about taking over wano,etc,etc
But it still could be king of something, they do refer to them ace dragon model type fruits.

Gonna go sleep ya all, gn :sweat:
Gn bro

I do like how the anime has been really going in hard to make these fight as pardon the pun over the top as possible.

Something thats sort of felt lacking in Wano is the typical wacky absurd action that typically characterises One Piece fights. Its nice to see the anime going in with that sort of thing for Zoro vs Kamazou, with both fighters using a range of colorful techniques aside from just plainly clashing, such as that amazingly colourful spinning maneuver, high speed after image movements, and the staple air slashes that are quite common place for the better swordsmen in One Piece.

The anime thus far has done a good job at making this feel like a fight between two top of the range swordsman in the One Piece universe and I appreciate that.

Zoro with not 3 swords, muuh zoro doesnt have his 3 swords he was nerfed

Killer using litteraly different weapons than he usually uses.

Then again i dont fault you for being somewhat biased mate.
Zoro isnt nerfed because he has 2 swords, where in my post you replied to am I saying Zoro was nerfed?

Am I biased towards Zoro, of course, there's always that extent, but I dont make excuses, there's constant rebuttle because of people making up the term "Nerfed" to powerscale

Zoro beat Daz Bones with 1 sword after Daz destroyed him while zoro was trying to use 3.

Overall Killer, very strong character in OP, Zoro's Haki was clearly superior

easily blocked 1 handed by nerfed killer
He's not "NERFED"

Status
Not open for further replies.