One Piece Episode 935 - Zoro, Stunned - The Shocking Identity of the Mysterious Woman!

Rate The Opening

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’m a zoro hater for implying that maybe zoro is perhaps gay? He has shown no interest in women so far.
Interesting take but alright man.
I've seen your past comments regarding zoro, but .... again if it was a joke, cool i wouldnt mind, yours wasnt a fun joke, but an attempt at a subtle shot at trolling zoro fans. I think most will agree with that

Edit: Idk how much of a zoro fan you are, I do know from past comments you lean more sanji then zoro. But i know for a fact you dislike the zoro fans on here

I've seen your past comments regarding zoro, but .... again if it was a joke, cool i wouldnt mind, yours wasnt a fun joke, but an attempt at a subtle shot at trolling zoro fans. I think most will agree with that

Edit: Idk how much of a zoro fan you are, I do know from past comments you lean more sanji then zoro. But i know for a fact you dislike the zoro fans on here
When did I ever speak about sanji lol. This isn’t a race war btw it’s a children’s manga.
I am above disliking people for their views on a fictional character ask
@HA001 @ShishioIsBack, they will vouch for me.
Post automatically merged:

I noticed the new opener has all the straw hats in their new (beast battle) outfits or in Zoro's case with his new sword.
Ya they all look good. The song is dope too tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.