One Piece Episode 935 - Zoro, Stunned - The Shocking Identity of the Mysterious Woman!

Rate The Opening

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Dreaming On is catchy. The visuals were awesome for the most part too despite being a little lacking on some aspects. Good opening.

The episode itself was standard with some nice highlights. Only 11 pages adapted this week :catcry:

Luffy toying with the Gifters while flexing his future sight was badass.
Hiyori x Zoro should adopt Toko and start a family, I don't care what y'all say :catblush:
Grandpa Hyo advanced COA and Kawamtsu saving Hiyori flashback next week.
Yasu's death is coming up in 4-5 episodes too. It'll be interesting to see how they handle it in the anime.

Akai2

โ€Ž
Last week also adapted 11 pages, and so did the episode before that. Thatโ€™s the average for Wano. If you want to know how much will be covered by week, just count 11 pages(though this may vary depending on if they rearrange things).
I know I just hoped because of the unexpected buffer during the break it'd be more than 11 pages for some of the slower Udon events. I guess not. Can't wait for One Piece Kai to start in 12-ish years lol

I know I just hoped because of the unexpected buffer during the break it'd be more than 11 pages for some of the slower Udon events. I guess not. Can't wait for One Piece Kai to start in 12-ish years lol
What will probably happen is that, like in WCI, at some point theyโ€™ll have a stretch of episodes where they adapt full chapters.
These episodes were completed before the break took place.

Dreaming On is catchy. The visuals were awesome for the most part too despite being a little lacking on some aspects. Good opening.

The episode itself was standard with some nice highlights. Only 11 pages adapted this week :catcry:

Luffy toying with the Gifters while flexing his future sight was badass.
Hiyori x Zoro should adopt Toko and start a family, I don't care what y'all say :catblush:
Grandpa Hyo advanced COA and Kawamtsu saving Hiyori flashback next week.
Yasu's death is coming up in 4-5 episodes too. It'll be interesting to see how they handle it in the anime.
Toko is Sanji's daughter forever onwards...

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
At least we all know that the final battle would be the Straw Hats vs Kaido:jordanmf:The question is that will it surpass the SH vs Oars fight back in Thriller Bark?:hope:
It's good. Maybe anime will help some people wake up and stop thinking that featless Kidd will fight Kaido:suresure:

Akai2

โ€Ž
It's good. Maybe anime will help some people wake up and stop thinking that featless Kidd will fight Kaido:suresure:
Kidd will obviously fight Kaido with the main group that'll have Luffy.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji's Maroon red suit is clean as hell

Last edited:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Kidd will obviously fight Kaido with the main group that'll have Luffy.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji's Maroon red suit is clean as hell
It's not bad but I'm all black everything guy so the one he's wearing before they arrived at Onigashima is OP as hell with the gloves and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.