One Piece Episode 935 - Zoro, Stunned - The Shocking Identity of the Mysterious Woman!

Rate The Opening

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I literally mistook Toki for Hiyori in the opening for one sec... They look borderline identical :sus:
Yes yes. Bring the fuel to my Toki is alive theory and that she played Komurasaki because Hiyori's personality totally doesn't fit:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:

Seth

โ€Ž
The last opening literally spoiled that Kyoshiro was Denjiro part of the Scabbards.

Its definitely possible that she is Komurasaki even tough I have my own theory about Hiyori.
I had problem with Hiyori being Komurasaki because Komurasaki is this stoic/manipulating actress while Hiyori almost sucked Zoro's dick and told him that she's Hiyori Kozuki just for saving her.

This is my problem with whole Komurasaki is Hiyori but sadly enough we got destroyed because there is a panel where Hiyori learns to become Oiran.

f they could fix the pacing problem (heck, I would be totally fine with them doing like 20 pages per episode instead of 12 or 13), too, it would finally turn into a really good/high quality anime.
I think the anime staff themselves would probably like to fix that themselves, but its sadly something outside their control.

I do think though, that continuing to improve short hand methods can be useful(for example, creating more scenes to fill in effectively for stuff in the manga. Animating short flashbacks effectively, or breaking up scenes, or adding to action can be effective(if done well).

I had problem with Hiyori being Komurasaki because Komurasaki is this stoic/manipulating actress while Hiyori almost sucked Zoro's dick and told him that she's Hiyori Kozuki just for saving her.

This is my problem with whole Komurasaki is Hiyori but sadly enough we got destroyed because there is a panel where Hiyori learns to become Oiran.
Women are extremely skilled at acting and manipulating people in the One Piece world with Pudding, Rouge, and Nami. Portgas D Rouge literally fooled the WG that Roger had no descendants.

Hyiori knew about Denjiro but she never told Zoro. We still don't know why "Kyoshiro" protected Orochi who is literally the person he despises the most. In addition, she did not want to see her brother. Did Momo's sister know about a traitor ? She is clearly hiding something...

We still don't know the extent of Toki's abilities. Usually, Oda gives extent exposition on a DF user but not this time. Her death was not really explicit for a FB character.

The opening was amazing, probably the best since 'Hope' and the 3rd best since the time skip after 'Hope' and 'Hands Up'.

The episode was good and I liked Luffy's part though people here don't. The thing is Udon prison plot had so many things going on there and one can't just put it all together and through it in the bin. Its true maybe the current part is probably the least hype but still important to show Luffy's progression process in learning advanced armament haki.

The height of the episode is Zoro and it was fun to see how he interracts with his future wife Hiyori. The funniest part though was Zoro's reaction to Toko's joke, might seems small detail but the fact he actually listened to her joke and gave his honest opinion was hilarious.

anyway, good episode with great animation.
3.5/5 for the episode.

Opening 23 musings
Damn Queen is massive...king looks tiny in comparison, kinda like a flying chicken.
I love the scene where the crew charges Big mom who is flanked by Queen and King. Luffy and Sanji and Zoro are shown slightly ahead of the crew leaping directly at big mom. It seems Toei still believes in the monster trio.
I love Sanji's new suit.
Zoro is still wearing his green dress. That thing looks really comfortable and especially kind to the fruits. Circulation and stuff.
Brook and Franky outfits are amazing.
Good to see young Shanks, Buggy and BB.

The main episode was amazing. I'm loving the little fillers Toei has been adding. Like the chatter between Madilo man and Luffy. Overall a solid episode. The teaser for the next episode makes this an 8 of 10 episode. Can't wait to see Luffy shoot some haki beams.
Post automatically merged:

wait is Sanji using hand to fight someone?? :shocking:
Looks like he is trying to take touch the giant tit :suresure:

Last edited:
Lol, the opening is making Big Meme looking like a commander working for Kaido who's in the back LMAO

Toei lost all hope for Big Meme just like so many fans LOL
i mean thatโ€™s how itโ€™s portrayed in the manga too big mom doesnโ€™t seem to stand on equal grounds with kaido in the manga too i mean she was kinda treated as a joke when she was chasing ussop and chopper

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
โ€Ž
Yes yes. Bring the fuel to my Toki is alive theory and that she played Komurasaki because Hiyori's personality totally doesn't fit:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:
The last opening literally spoiled that Kyoshiro was Denjiro part of the Scabbards.

Its definitely possible that she is Komurasaki even tough I have my own theory about Hiyori.
Denjiro has Hiyori take the Komurasaki name at the end of the Oden flashback...even says she needs to keep some fake blood on her in case her death needs to be faked.

Seth

โ€Ž
Denjiro has Hiyori take the Komurasaki name at the end of the Oden flashback...even says she needs to keep some fake blood on her in case her death needs to be faked.
but sadly enough we got destroyed because there is a panel where Hiyori learns to become Oiran.
I said it at the end.

But either way. That Toki in the opening is looking like 1:1 Hiyori.

I wonder if they are related?
:madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk:

Status
Not open for further replies.