One Piece Episode 943 - Luffy's Determination - Win Through the Sumo Inferno!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • 4/5

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • 3/5

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 0/5

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
THIS LOL y’all was saying sanji ran away from page one because the anime said so and deemed it canon but now the same sanji Ko’s drake all of a sudden the anime ain’t canon no more it’s filler even tho in both instances we don’t get a clear answer in the manga lmfaooooo which is it? Oochie Wally or one mic? Need you guys to keep that same energy is all I’m saying
It is called double standard

I think you could argue that Drake was still a lot tougher than Page One all things considered. It took Sanji far more to achieve similar results against Drake.

The same attack that sent Page One flying in the anime in episode 924 barely fazed Drake.(they even used the bank animation for that attack).

Considering he probably just only temporarily knocked Drake out, I don't really see the hype(even though the scene was really good).

He did that several times against Page One.

Last edited:
I think you could argue that Drake was still a lot tougher than Page One all things considered. It took Sanji far more to achieve similar results against Drake.

The same attack that sent Page One flying in the anime in episode 924 barely fazed Drake.(they even used the bank animation for that attack).

Considering he probably just only temporarily knocked Drake out, I don't really see the hype(even though the scene was really good).

He did that several times against Page One.
The difference is we saw page one get back up in the same episode :vistalaugh: