One Piece Episode 957 - Big News! An Incident That Will Affect the Seven Warlords

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 82 94.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • 3/5

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I don't know why some users are saying "One Piece has trash animation if this is top tier" "You lot have low standards" when the whole of Wano has been on point. Maybe your head's still stuck on WCI, or Deressrosa? Wano has and still is top tier ij animation.

This episode just took it to another level though. That's whats up.

Shit was clean.

I don't know why some users are saying "One Piece has trash animation if this is top tier" "You lot have low standards" when the whole of Wano has been on point. Maybe your head's still stuck on WCI, or Deressrosa? Wano has and still is top tier ij animation.

Shit was clean.
I think people also hold expectations that are too high for a long running ongoing show.
For an ongoing anime with no end date in sight, One Piece is pretty solid, even in comparison to other historical examples.
Definitely not the most well animated long running show ever in terms of animation high, but Wano at least is decently visually consistent.

I think people also hold expectations that are too high for a long running ongoing show.
For an ongoing anime with no end date in sight, One Piece is pretty solid, even in comparison to other historical examples.
Definitely not the most well animated long running show ever in terms of animation high, but Wano at least is decently visually consistent.
Wano animation is too good except for bright light beams whenever Luffy uses CoC and overly used auras in fight sequences...earthquake effects or black/red sparks are far better for CoC clashes

Shit was clean.
This episode was an exception, it will return to looking shit as always next episode.
You've seem to be confused, Wano's arc changed the art style (how visuals look) of the anime but the animation (how characters move, transitions) still suck.
I can only think of few episodes of Wano that had good animation:
- the Wano arc's first 2 episodes
- Soba mask episode
- this episode

The rest of Wano arc has garbage animation.

Shit was clean.
Whole cake Island animation was good af too tho
Post automatically merged:

This episode was an exception, it will return to looking shit as always next episode.
You've seem to be confused, Wano's arc changed the art style (how visuals look) of the anime but the animation (how characters move, transitions) still suck.
- Soba mask episode
- this episode

Kaido vs big mom wasnt good?

Last edited:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
- Soba mask episode
- this episode

Fair enough.

Whole cake Island animation was good af too tho
Apart from the Germa scenes, and Luffy vs Katakuri, WCI was garbage.

Gotta say, after all the risks he has taken and knowing how much danger other people he cares about have been through, it really is something to behold how hectic the situation has gotten when even someone like Dragon gets nervous.

Well if it is what some people are suggesting: framing of Sabo as having killed Cobra with Sabo potentially being captured to be executed, this is a worst case scenario for the revolutionaries, not only have they lost their second in command but their fake reputation as being evil is fully cemented through this propaganda undermining all of their efforts across the world.
Dragon really should have saved Ace back in the day rather than hiding on his island as the marines grow in strength...

- Soba mask episode
- this episode

You haven’t been watching the anime then. Please bugger off. Wano has had plenty of really good episodes. You didn’t even mention some of the best ones visually.
Post automatically merged:

True.

But that's about it really. Majority was trash.
Luffy vs Sanji, Pedro vs Tamago were the highlights visually of the stuff before the tea party.
Luffy vs Katakuri was generally pretty consistent, and had plenty of highlights, even though it was really long.
The ending was also really nice.

You haven’t been watching the anime then
I've seen parts of it. It's super bad.
If I would watch anime without skipping parts, I would probably kill myself.
Watching that is pure torture.
Wano has had plenty of really good episodes
Sure, if plenty means about 3 episodes
You didn’t even mention some of the best ones visually.
If I didn't mention, that means it wasn't good

I've seen parts of it. It's super bad.
If I would watch anime without skipping parts, I would probably kill myself.
Watching that is pure torture.

Sure, if plenty means about 3 episodes

If I didn't mention, that means it wasn't good
Then your a terrible judge, because those episodes are stupidly well animated. 946, where Luffy gets chased by Big Mum as well as the Brachio Bomber, the entire Kaido fight, the Zoro be Killer episodes, the latter portions of Act 2 also had plenty of well animated episodes.

Guys please tell me I’m not the only one that’s annoyed that they didn’t put Garp in his dark suit like it is in the manga? I was so hyped to see that animated with this new art style, like paying homage to his old fit back in his prime. WHY.

(This is just like in WCI, kid Ichiji wore inverted coloured to the rest of the siblings and then when animated they gave him the same colour scheme as the rest of the kids....)I know it’s a small thing but I honestly hate when they do stuff like that. I love it when characters change their fits it just feels refreshing.

like why have Bepo, Shachi and penguin wear black outfits in the manga art and give them similar colour schemes to law just for them to be wearing their sabody archipelago fits when we see them on zou....?

Last edited: