• 1/5

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
Sh*t about to get real I'm telling you.
Imagine him wearing his black bandana
Truly Grandmaster Zoro:steef::zosmug::finally:
oh my god i I’m literally said yesterday that Toei always assume the colours for themselves and get it wrong. I also said Zoro would look better in black or blue. I can’t believe I predicted that XD

NAH I DONT CARE THAT IS ZOROS BEST FIT. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Honestly they went all out last episode but they went too hard. Every episode in comparison looks like we’re looking at dressrosa levels of art and animation :/

I knew this episode wouldn’t be on par with the last in terms of looks but it’s not really that hype like they could have brought in some new soundtracks or something they reused scenes from Marineford yet last episode the reanimated scenes from literally everything into movie quality. They could have at least stretched for this episode too :(

Yeah they just do what they want
But if the thing on Zoro's waist is green that would be better
yeah because I’m still on the fence I highly doubt that sanjis suit is red but black and red on Zoro looks amazing man
Post automatically merged:

I dont think they assume this one they just wanted to change it cus some stood the same
But when the official colours come out they’re gonna have to change it again lol

Honestly they went all out last episode but they went too hard. Every episode in comparison looks like we’re looking at dressrosa levels of art and animation :/

I knew this episode wouldn’t be on par with the last in terms of looks but it’s not really that hype like they could have brought in some new soundtracks or something they reused scenes from Marineford yet last episode the reanimated scenes from literally everything into movie quality. They could have at least stretched for this episode too :(
Yeah this episode was kinda ok to me