Votes: 6 16.2%
  • 2/5

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
Not really kuma official was Orange but the anime choose black and never went back lol
Yeah but Kuma was never shown as orange in the anime though. Like they coloured Kings wing wrong but they had to change it, they couldn’t be white in the opening and black in the actual verse. If say Zoro is wearing a purple jacket in the next volume cover they would have to change it in the openings.

• That extra long recap. Must have been hard to come up with filler to adapt this whole chapter.
  • Between this and last episode, Fujitora got a bunch of bandages sailing at sea. I blame Emperor Lor (of) D. Coast.:believe:

• How is Garp still the only marine with a unique ship? Being the marine that saved the world sure has its perks.
  • Boingy prime Momma silhouette breasts :steef:

• No picture of Shiki, Captain John and the extras?
  • Even Garp was a swordsman back then? No way.:milaugh::milaugh:

• GODVALLEY and these bounties could have used some of the flashiness of last episode.

• There is one marine with the head of a squash and it's really bothering me.

• Shanks never smiling for official pictures seems to be the new canon. He was such a happy, fun-loving boy pre-TS.
  • These marines acting so shocked about all the Yonko bounties they should already know.:lawsigh:

• Some nice artwork at the end. Best part of the episode IMO.
Pretty good episode. Compared to last week's adaptation, something modest like this is going to look low effort. But there is only so much you can do to make looking at silhouettes and bounties exciting. You either like this stuff or you don't as a One Piece fan. The mystery of Xebec, why Roger and Garp protected the Celestial Dragons and got canceled from history, what happened to God Valley, and how the final battle was won still got my head spinning. The Rocks flashback is going to be great stuff, I hope we get it during Wano.
Next episode continues the trend of adapting a lot of content. Even Toei is hyped to see the Oden flashback already.:myman:

Color scheme changes:

Wait where is that image from? It wasn’t in the opening in the recent episode?
Post automatically merged:

I just watched the episode now, I really wish they played a better track when announcing Whitebeard and Rogers bounties. That was supposed to be the best moment and they used that crusty ass OST they always use. This episode deserved episode 957 level animation :(

Last edited:
Wait where is that image from? It wasn’t in the opening in the recent episode?
Post automatically merged:

I just watched the episode now, I really wish they played a better track when announcing Whitebeard and Rogers bounties. That was supposed to be the best moment and they used that crusty ass OST they always use. This episode deserved episode 957 level animation :(
The image on Toei youtube channel look it up

This episode was a big let down for me. I know they are limited with what they can show, but then they shouldn't have stretched it out. The artwork on some of the freeze frames seemed sub par to me also.
I probably wouldn't mind, but the manga chapter of this episode was better for me than the previous chapter so I wanted this to be at least somewhat thrilling, probably more jarring because of how amazingly great the last episode was.

This episode was a big let down for me. I know they are limited with what they can show, but then they shouldn't have stretched it out. The artwork on some of the freeze frames seemed sub par to me also.
I probably wouldn't mind, but the manga chapter of this episode was better for me than the previous chapter so I wanted this to be at least somewhat thrilling, probably more jarring because of how amazingly great the last episode was.
They blew their budget for a year on 957, they could have at least done it for 958 too :/

Saw other people post that they thought Shanks was going to have a lower bounty than Blackbeard’s bounty based on the thinking that Shanks doesn’t cause that many problems, which is why they were surprised when they saw episode 958 and found out Shanks has a higher bounty than Blackbeard’s. Made me wonder exactly how many bigger problems Shanks has caused for the government guys.

I saw other people post that they thought Shanks was going to have a lower bounty than Blackbeard’s bounty based on the thinking that Shanks doesn’t cause that many problems, which is why the were surprised when they saw episode 958 and found out Shanks has a higher bounty than Blackbeard’s. Made me wonder exactly how many bigger problems Shanks has caused for the government guys.
I always assumed 4 bill is like benchmark for Yonko status, I mean Blackbeard only just become a Yonko during the 2 years gap and his previous bounty was 0 lol