One Piece Episode 968 - The Pirate King is Born - Arriving at the Last Island!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 39 81.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • 3/5

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
They managed to ruin the greatest moment ever with these shitty tracks at the end instead of adding something classic. I couldn't even continue the He Laughed part. :whitepress:
After re-watching the ending a few more times, it's actually pretty good and the song memories was a good track for that ending.

I'm glad they chose a song like memories instead of re-using the usual One Piece Ost like they always do, don't be salty just because what you were hoping to see or hear didn't happen.:kayneshrug:

Also Memories is not a shitty track.:ultimoji:

Last edited:
They used memories, the first ED for the show for the Raftel scene. Was really nice. Certainly sent chills down my back.
Overall, decent episode, with some a few really cool directorial choices. Really enjoyed the character acting scenes in the second half by Akiko Sugizono involving Buggy's illness.

Also, interesting tid bit about the inclusion of Memories in this episode. Katsumi Tokoro was the episode director for this episode.
Post automatically merged:

not getting to hear Roger and the boys laughing and just slapping Memories over it, which worked well when Sanji flashbacked to his Strawhat memories in Whole Cake, was not the best way to adapt it here.
TBH, I'm kind of glad we didn't hear them laugh. I think that probably would have ruined the scene.

A laugh and no sight of the area seen the best moment in one piece? Lol
Why should a great panel be always visually incredible? Look up Worstgen's panel tournament and you will see a laughing panel with no background getting to the finals, Mr. Fuckthis. The way you word it makes it seem like they didn't just set foot in fucking Laugh Tale after discovering all the story's main plot points.

After re-watching the ending a few more times, it's actually pretty good and the song memories was a good track for that ending.

I'm glad they chose a song like memories instead of re-using the usual One Piece Ost like they always do, don't be salty just because what you were hoping to see or hear didn't happen.:kayneshrug:

Also Memories is not a shitty track.:ultimoji:
Wait, you actually managed to rewatch this unbearable cringeworthy earpoop? Props to you.

Just joking bro lmfao, it's not that awful. I didn't have certain expectations to begin with, but IMO it doesn't fit the atmosphere of satisfaction from Roger achieving his ultimate goal.

Why should a great panel be always visually incredible? Look up Worstgen's panel tournament and you will see a laughing panel with no background getting to the finals, Mr. Fuckthis. The way you word it makes it seem like they didn't just set foot in fucking Laugh Tale after discovering all the story's main plot points.

Wait, you actually managed to rewatch this unbearable cringeworthy earpoop? Props to you.

Just joking bro lmfao, it's not that awful. I didn't have certain expectations to begin with, but IMO it doesn't fit the atmosphere of satisfaction from Roger achieving his ultimate goal.
LMAO i know it a great moment but it just a laugh

B

Ballel

Oda said mothers were the enemy of adventure,
When did he say that?

shitty tracks at the end instead of adding something classic.
'Memories' is a classic tho. I really liked the choice to add this song to the scene. Not what I excpected, but that made it hit even harder.
The episode was a nice conclusion to Oden's and Roger's adventure. Looking forward to the next episode when the Orochi shit starts.

When I heard the first Ending's music - Memories - it made me almost OD on nostalgia. Really takes me back to when I first discovered One Piece in 2005 and watching it on random websites by typing in "watch one piece online" :josad:

One Piece is truly something I'll take to the mf grave :cheers:
so i was noticing something while watching the new opening when lufffy jumps up and is gearing up to punch kaido his body changes shaped and they specifically do not show his face while coming up possible gear 5th?