• 2/5

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Good episode.

Holy shit i wasn’t expecting to see the Barrier fruit in Wano, and the fact that Oden really couldn’t do much against it.

So this episode confirms the Old Lady with Mr 2's Fruit turned into Sukiyaki and appointed Orocho as the Shogun.

Mr.2 and Bartolomeo are both from the east blue. How the hell did 2 devil fruits from Wano end up in the East blue from Orochi's group

I know people will hate on Oden for how he acted in this chapter, but it definitely has to do with him trying to protect the citizens of Wano i feel like.

Man this fucking Orochi becomes more despicable after every chapter lol.

Disliked the episode for all the Orochi stuff. Odens incompetence baffles me, but can’t blame someone who maneuvers life with the mentality of a 10 year old.

Highlights was Roger. Rogers execution showing us the iconic line of where’s the One Piece from a stranger, was almost as if Fate aligned for Roger to shake the world.

Special cameo’s from Mihawk, Doflamingo, Dragon, and Shanks were also greatly appreciated. We even saw young Smoker which was cool as well. Toei went out of their way, were in their bagg for those last three-four minutes.

Disliked the episode for all the Orochi stuff. Odens incompetence baffles me, but can’t blame someone who maneuvers life with the mentality of a 10 year old.

Highlights was Roger. Rogers execution showing us the iconic line of where’s the One Piece from a stranger, was almost as if Fate aligned for Roger to shake the world.

Special cameo’s from Mihawk, Doflamingo, Dragon, and Shanks were also greatly appreciated. We even saw young Smoker which was cool as well. Toei went out of their way, were in their bagg for those last three-four minutes.

Replace shanks with buggy :lusalty:

• Me marching to WorstGen when a One Piece chapter drops.
  • Oden has more blood vessels on his face than Toei's Doflamingo.:luchosop:

• Bari Bari no mi = tougher than Kaido. He personally shipped it express all the way to East Blue to save himself the humiliation.

• Oden, Orochi and especially Higurashi's designs all make me feel uncomfortable in this director's potatoface style.

• I wanted to see Kaido drop into the castle and met Oden for the first time. We'll have to wait for Shinobu's flashback.
  • Oden's dance moves ain't too bad, but I will only truly admire the dance when it's Yamato doing it.:queenmoji:

• It took one year for rookie Moria and his square jaw to sail from Loguetown to Wano. Impressive.
  • Roger truly had the last laugh. :rolaugh:The plebs jumped to conclusions and never realized that Roger left what little he owned with that bum Gaban on the Oro Jackson. That stuff on the final island? Joyboy's treasure.
An enjoyable episode. Animation and art looking great, maybe Oden's dance was a little funky. The pacing and mediocre OST choices left more to be desired. It varies. I think extending the Oden march made it more epic and dramatic, even if the right music was missing. But the time it took for Oden to see Orochi before he finally hits the barrier felt grating. Not much to say about Oden's VA or his dance, both turned out just fine. Seeing the Roger execution redone with the Chapter 0 characters, Roger's Ace design with his new voice actor and Oden's reaction to it all was a delight.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Great episode, Oden's idiot dance juxtaposed with Roger/Whitebeard's meeting carries a new meaning knowing what's to come. I wrote about it previously so I'll just link them here if you're interested. Anime onlys (if they exist lol) can avoid it.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/kozuki-oden-–-the-man-who-stopped-the-flow-of-time-a-character-analysis-final-arc-buildup.3720/
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...while-waiting-for-you.9355/page-3#post-906877

Think about the breakdown above + what we've seen from Yamato and Luffy since then and the picture is clear.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Does anyone have an idea when this backstory would end???
Post automatically merged:

and that day he was become the strongest swordman:steef::steef::steef:

Post automatically merged:

roger=mihawk
ray=shanks
:cheers::cheers::cheers:
@Le Fishe D. Crydo @Finalbeta
He had to wait for Roger to die and Ray to retire to become the WSS:josad:
You have opened my eyes to the truth :cheers: