• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

I will give this 3.5/5

The story progression is in climax stage. However the whole WB-oden -scabbards plotline is not well written though i feel like part of the plot wanted luffy to meet scabbard is probably the thing oda focused on this part.

-I think oda needs to stop introducing more character it adds more complexity and messes up the timeline like the one with WB's relation with oden and izo being ignorant about his home country.

However it is as much oda painfully realised his fans dont really care about plot complexity. Just add character like Yamato, Ace and pop in badass fight will coverup the plotline .

Overall i am up for chapter 1000 and Rock's intro , will of D.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Crammed chapter. Credit to Oda and his team for the effort. Even more impressive, there’s a singular thematic thread tying together every past and present event shown. The Will of D. This is one of most important Luffy chapters in the entire manga. If you read closely, every scene is directly or indirectly proclaiming Luffy as Joy Boy. Especially Whitebeard’s decision not to pursue Kaido. I know the few Luffy fans we have here probably feel the same way (Although seeing some of those poll results there are a lot of hidden Luffy stans here....where y'all hiding at? :watchout:)

Here’s how I see the sequence of events:

1) Oden and Roger discover the Will of D and One Piece. Realize they’re 20 years too early to be Joy Boy’s inheritors
2) Roger declares his son will be the man Joy Boy is waiting for
3) Oden refuses Roger’s assistance, vows to prepare Wano and “wait” 20 years for Joy Boy.
Not going to rant again on Toki’s wasted potential here.

4) Roger meets Whitebeard. Explains the Will of D, Joy Boy and One Piece
5) Whitebeard takes in Ace believing, that being Roger’s son, he was destined to be the man Roger and Joy Boy are waiting for

Whitebeard found out the hard way Ace wasn’t the one, but knew someone will certainly arrive as per Joy Boy’s prophecy. He bowed out stating as much, ending the old era and setting the stage for Joy Boy’s inheritor.

Whitebeard wanted to save Ace, but as jarring as it is to realize after 400 chapters, it wasn’t just because he was family. He believed Ace to be the one to open Wano as Joy Boy. Certainly, he wanted to avenge Oden, but knew it was pointless. Only Joy Boy could. Unlike hot headed Ace, he had a bird’s eye view of the next 20 years, Will of D and One Piece. As the leader of the era, he made the unemotional politically and historically sound decision. Losing crewmates in a Yonko war that’ll probably drag on for days wouldn’t bring Oden back. And as per Oden and the prophecy, only Joy Boy (or Ace in Whitebeard’s belief) could achieve Oden’s dream 20 years after the time. Ace wasn't ready.

Yamato read Oden’s journal. She obtained the same knowledge Whitebeard had. She knew Joy Boy would appear on this day on Wano. She’s been waiting for Luffy. The man started a revolution while shackled in an underground prison, of course it's his fate. The D storm is coming :madmonk::afrokappa:
TL;DR: Luffy is about to, unintentionally of course, turn the world upside down :finally:

Last edited:
F

Fallen Prince

Countless casualties :josad: b-but pirate king level :milaugh:
This doesnt make sense marco claims they have had no idea about status of wano was so bad here he claims they could have invaded but sidestepped due to bloodshed.

I literally feel oda scratched his head how to bring closure here but deaths are common in pirate war. I didnt know WB pirates were bunch of saint .:kriwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.