Votes: 5 17.9%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Everybody out here be throwing shades at Sanji for doing a back flip to Kanjuro while I'm here wondering why is everybody just standing around like a bunch of idiots and let Kanjuro escaped. Like, what the fuck is Zoro doing? What is Law doing? What is Luffy doing? Like what?!?!?!?!

At least Sanji's trying to go after Kanjuro.
Zoro though than sanji could defeat kanjuro quickly :josad:

• Traitor Kanjuro meet traitor Denjiro.:willsmith:

• I liked the foreshadowing from 976 when Denjiro bowed before Orochi and his hair deattached from the top of his skull, hinting it was a wig all along. But why must it be so? I loved the fluffy blue pomp :pepehands:Frankyfans must have sent in some nasty letters.

• The CGI samurai fleet is way too powerful for the enormous waves that should be sinking or at least tipping these ships over.
  • I love Kin'emon's 5D chess face.:suresure:

• Bruh, you're going to tease us with Kid and Luffy and not show anything?

• Kanjuro with a brush on one hand, a b!tch on the other, and Kawamatsu's angry sword swings powerless to stop him. :myman:What a boss.

• Kanjuro got away far too easily here. I hope next episode proves me wrong.
Not much to say about this episode. Extra long recap, lots of flashbacks, almost entirely exposition. The usual outsourcing product. I thought the OST choices were strangely good, loved almost everything especially Denjiro's introduction. There was one bad track in there right after the eyecatcher that turned Kin'emon's gag into a serious moment, but that's all. If they really needed to waste time, breaking down the samurai forces by leaders and numbers (Kyoshiro family = 200, Atamayama bandits = 280, Musketeers = 200, Udon prisoners = 3500) like last week would have been useful.

Everybody out here be throwing shades at Sanji for doing a back flip to Kanjuro while I'm here wondering why is everybody just standing around like a bunch of idiots and let Kanjuro escaped. Like, what the fuck is Zoro doing? What is Law doing? What is Luffy doing? Like what?!?!?!?!

At least Sanji's trying to go after Kanjuro.
For me manga makes more sense here. No one reach kanjuro since he have a hostage and could kill momo at any signal of he being defeated.

Kanjuro has a capitve and should use him as as defend for himself.

Law Room cant reach that much, kanjuro is absurdly high, the ships look like ants.