Votes: 8 28.6%
  • 2/5

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
This is kinda dumb, Sanji should break Kanjuro's brush with random kicks, would be much better to make him use Skywalk but then make him get surrounded by that dark cloud from Kanjuro's attack.
Toei make things so inconsistent sometimes, why did Sanji put more effort against a Gifter last episode just now to Sanji barely make an effort to save Momonosuke.

Anime watchers be like: :luuh: :sanjimeh::zorothink:
That scene in the manga was meeh too, Zoro can do ranged slashes, Sanji has Skywalk and Raid Suit, Luffy has Gear 4... But nope, it's better to risk Momonosuke getting killed than to save him properly.
Well, Kanjuro hype atleast

:luffylaugh:
Yeah they have ALL that and? Kanjuro has momo as hostage and he can see If was going to lose he wouldnt let momo be safe as Well , he would go down talking momo with him.

Thats even real life situation, One Guy with One hostage makes a whole bunch os cops go easy in the situation so the hostage dont get Killed.

This is why I hate Toei...
Elaborate please?
Post automatically merged:

I was curious to see if Toei would fuck up Sanji vs Kanjuro, and it looks like I was right
Don't think that really happened much in the manga. And if Sanji doesn't take any damage, I don't see the issue.
Post automatically merged:

This is kinda dumb, Sanji should break Kanjuro's brush with random kicks, would be much better to make him use Skywalk but then make him get surrounded by that dark cloud from Kanjuro's attack.
Dude, Kanjuro is a guy that can hurt Kaido. He's not exactly a total push over.

Last edited:
Sanji can't go all out while Kanjuro still has a hostage, still this filler is required due to Oda's bad plotting around this area.
Why did it take so long for the crew and everyone to notice that Kanjuro was mistreating Momo and having Kawamatsu fight him?
Even if by some stroke of luck Kanjuro was able to evade Sanji, Luffy should've gone boundman and fucked up Kanjuro if he was willing to go boundman to fuck up a boat.