Votes: 8 28.6%
  • 2/5

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
For me manga makes more sense here. No one reach kanjuro since he have a hostage and could kill momo at any signal of he being defeated.

Kanjuro has a capitve and should use him as as defend for himself.

Law Room cant reach that much, kanjuro is absurdly high, the ships look like ants.
I speed reading the manga so I don't really know what happens in the chapter lol. But that's cool nonetheless.
so kanjuro easily handled him lmao
My guy, he's just doing a back flip lol.

This is kinda dumb, Sanji should break Kanjuro's brush with random kicks, would be much better to make him use Skywalk but then make him get surrounded by that dark cloud from Kanjuro's attack.
Toei make things so inconsistent sometimes, why did Sanji put more effort against a Gifter last episode just now to Sanji barely make an effort to save Momonosuke.

Anime watchers be like: :luuh: :sanjimeh::zorothink:
That scene in the manga was meeh too, Zoro can do ranged slashes, Sanji has Skywalk and Raid Suit, Luffy has Gear 4... But nope, it's better to risk Momonosuke getting killed than to save him properly.
Well, Kanjuro hype atleast

:luffylaugh:

Last edited:
Everybody out here be throwing shades at Sanji for doing a back flip to Kanjuro while I'm here wondering why is everybody just standing around like a bunch of idiots and let Kanjuro escaped. Like, what the fuck is Zoro doing? What is Law doing? What is Luffy doing? Like what?!?!?!?!

At least Sanji's trying to go after Kanjuro.
Everyone put faith in Jude son and he dissapointing as usual
Post automatically merged:

Make Jude son great again

This is kinda dumb, Sanji should break Kanjuro's brush with random kicks, would be much better to make him use Skywalk but then make him get surrounded by that dark cloud from Kanjuro's attack.
Toei make things so inconsistent sometimes, why did Sanji put more effort against a Gifter last episode just now to Sanji barely make an effort to save Momonosuke.

Anime watchers be like: :luuh: :sanjimeh::zorothink:
That scene in the manga was meeh too, Zoro can do ranged slashes, Sanji has Skywalk and Raid Suit, Luffy has Gear 4... But nope, it's better to risk Momonosuke getting killed than to save him properly.
Well, Kanjuro hype atleast

:luffylaugh:
Lol go read the chapter discussion.