Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They made and finished them . unnecessary sequence. with this pace , we will see rooftop one years later .
I mean, they did cover about 15 pages which is more than the average we usually get i.e. 12 pages. Not great pacing but not bad either, especially for OP and when compared to other episodes. Also, I really liked all the sequences of the episode tbh. The toast sequence, especially the last part was great. The best part was of course Queen's dance and attendance. Tobi Roppo's extended intro was great too.

It also occurred in the manga.
ım okey . but ın the anime , we dont need to spend ten minutes that one . ıf you think yes we love watching extending bullshit , ı am respectfull no problem.
Post automatically merged:

Dawg you cant enjoy nun just spread hate and complain about pace every week roottop goin be godly regardless how long it takes....it not that serious lol
Fuckthis3
:zosmug:

Finished watched the episode....damn what a great episode it is...especially when part 2 appeared with queen concert with DJ Apoo damn thats whole different level lol...the whole concert with queen dancing and introduction of hiecrachy of beast pirates crew filled so damn good...

And props to toei to creates this amazing filler girl lol

And off course the best part of this episode is the best and cute girl intro ULTI chan....damn her scene is great with conversation with tobi roppo i love how other tobi roppo are sweating balls when ulti called out kaido an idiot lol this girl dont give absolutely a single fuck in the entire history what a chad...and her VA performance is amazing that I almost become her fanboy lol...overall amazing episode...

:steef::steef::steef::steef::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

ım okey . but ın the anime , we dont need to spend ten minutes that one . ıf you think yes we love watching extending bullshit , ı am respectfull no problem.
The anime staff clearly stated that one of the things that they felt would be nice to expand upon was the interactions between the strawhats.

I support that decision, as a large part of the charm of the series comes from the dynamic between the strawhats as the main cast.

Considering how little time the entire crew has had together in the manga, giving a few more scenes expanding and showcasing their dynamic is a welcome addition.
Post automatically merged:

The mad lads.

I can't believe they did such an insane amount of crowd animation.