One Piece Episode 983 - The Samurai Warriors' Earnestness! The Straw Hats Land at Onigashima

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • 4/5

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • 3/5

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • 2/5

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
Probably not "one shit" in a sense like Apoo totaly defeated, but... He made clear and demonstrated to Apoo who is superior here. He literaly pushed Apoo back into his place, under Kid. Kid showed dominance, overpowered him with a single hit (not even a comparable one to the Roof-Scenes) and left Apoo, not interested in him anymore. He doesnt need to defeat him anymore, or to make him unconcious, he easily overpowered and humilated Apoo.

About the Episode:
- Kid pirates laughing together with Killer to show they are a Unit and laughing is no weakness: Priceless. They are a family, like the strawhats!

- Luffys Crew and Kids Crew and their ships always on the same level, together shown. TOEI makes the rivality more than obvious!

- The giant sword directly after Kid smiling? I know what you did there TOEI!

- These Outfits are on point... Where are the cosplay? Maybe i am gonna cosplay Kid or Killer when i finaly got in shape for that. :D
Catching somewhere off caught aint showing dominance superior and overpower lol
I like the Kid and Heart pirates filler. Should be doing this instead of slowing down the pace drastically
Stil goin be slow wont change nun good the way it is

Catching somewhere off caught aint showing dominance superior and overpower lol

Stil goin be slow wont change nun good the way it is
True, but I rather have moments where characters interact with each other over 10 minutes of people clashing or running lol.

@Zoro D Goat I also forgot to mention how Kinemon fruits just glues horns into people, pretty much confirming what Oda said in the sbs